31

final
- a year later-

"morning, sunshine." irene greeted her two years old son, kim jiwon, as he walked out from his bedroom, rubbing his eyes, yawning, and cutely walking towards his mom who was sitting on the couch with ten months old, kim bona, on her lap watching kids channel and singing along whenever the song comes out.

kim bona resembled with taehyung meanwhile jiwon got irene's attitude, bona has a beautiful smile as her father and jiwon got taehyung's handsome face. everything in their kids totally resembled with kim taehyung, both of them also really close to their father, they could spend their days with him and forget about irene, except when they're hungry or need something.

"appa?" he asked irene while whining and yawning as he stretching his body on the couch.

"where is he? hm, i don't know~" irene teased jiwon, acting like she didn't know where taehyung was.

jiwon acted cutely to irene and keep asking where's his daddy while smiling at her, meanwhile bona still focusing on television, clapping her hands then turned her head to see her brother, she pointed at the television wanting him to watch the show with her but jiwon seemed not interesting at all.

"where is appa?" he started whining more louder and it was distracting bona, she watched jiwon who laying on the couch, whining and groaning, looking for his father.

"appa is here, jiwon-ah!" yoongi who was in the dining room having his cereal teasing jiwon as his father, but jiwon shook his head, biting his finger while smiling at yoongi. "why? i'm your best second dad, right? come here!"

at the same time, jiwon ran away from the living room to his bedroom, before he running around the house for looking up his father. irene who was still in the living room with bona just chuckling at yoongi. "you should stop coming at my home every morning, just go marry someone so she can cook your meals."

"we're neighbors, i don't have ingredients to cook so this is the best way." yoongi said to irene as he cleaned up his cereal then walking to the living room, sitting next to irene and playing around with bona.

"what the! you have seungwan and you sti-"

"her father is scarier than herself. so no, just not yet." yoongi said while he picked bona up and put her on his lap, he tickled her and made her laughing non stop while irene just stared at yoongi while holding her laugh, she never knew yoongi scared of something and it's his own girlfriend's father.

"wow. i thought you're fearless."

"appa is here!" jiwon shouted as taehyung holding him up with his sleepy face, jiwon laughed while pointing at taehyung.

irene turned her head away to glancing at taehyung and jiwon who walking to the living room, irene could see taehyung just woke up by jiwon's nonstop action that made taehyung annoying and couldn't sleep no more.

"what are you doing in here, hyung?" taehyung greeted yoongi with his deep husky sleepy voice while jiwon messing around with taehyung's hair and sitting down next to irene, but she got up right away to making taehyung and jiwon's breakfast.

"i'm hungry."

"poor uncle yoongi." jiwon teased him by pointing at him, sticking his tongue out and laughing.