23

"it feels empty going home without jimin." irene sighed, sad face could be showing on her face. suga felt the same. he even found jimin's stuff that still in the living room.

this was the first time taehyung walked into the house, he looked around and quite amazed that they really lived in bigger house. all he knew was just the neighborhood, since he has been following them before exposed himself to irene.

taehyung sat next to suga, who blankly stares at nowhere, he put suga's legs on the table slowly and glanced at him. "hyung?"

suga kept silent, but then he suddenly blinked and turned his eyes to taehyung. he gave him a blank expression, taehyung just sighed then just taking care of his wounded leg.

meanwhile irene was having her a glass of water while looking at them at the couch. she massaging her hips gently and holding the pain by biting her lips, but her stomach suddenly hurt at the same time, she walked out of the kitchen and went to the restroom before it was getting worse, besides she needs shower too.

after taehyung took care of suga, his leg looks better with bandages, suga even fell asleep. taehyung cleaned up the messed on the table and put them on the desk next to the couch, he moved suga's legs slowly and lied him down on the couch so he could sleep comfortably, he also put the blanket on suga then left to see irene.

irene was still in the bathroom, drying her hair with towel, she was wearing a black sleeveless top and short pants. her bruises and wounds on her chest and hips could be seen, they were not that hurt but when she touch them, the pain could be feel up to her stomach and head.

the door wasn't closed, taehyung was there leaned his arm on on the door while he watching her, she smiled at him when she found him from the mirror, moving closer to her.

"are those hurt?" taehyung asked, looking at those wounds on her chest on the mirror as his hand gently touched the bruises on her hips. irene startled a bit when she felt a little pain as he touched them.

"it will be okay if you're not touching them." she answered while staring at him from the mirror. taehyung chuckled then kissed her cheek.

"i'm sorry." he whispered to her.

irene hated him doing that, but she missed him too. irene acted cool at him and continued drying her hair without saying anything to him. taehyung just staring at her with a grinned on his face, he put his chin on her shoulder and gently hugging her from behind, trying not to touch her bruises while his arms wrapped around her waist.

"you're not going to clean up yourself?" she asked.

"i'm about to, but you're still here, or you want to see me showering?" he teased her.

"fuck off. i'm out, okay?" irene pushed him away with a giggled and walked out from the bathroom, "i think i'm gonna sleep first, my body is not feeling well."

taehyung nodded, while he still grabbed her hand, he pushed her closer and gave her a peck on her lips before let her walk away.

irene blushed a bit as she walked out the bathroom and closed the door. before she walked to her bedroom, she passed the living room and saw suga who already sleeping on the couch. irene turned off the lights and go to her room.

-

the sunlight was flashing through the window of the bedroom, irene woke up first when she felt the sun was up and hit her face, sending her body the warmth besides taehyung's arms that wrapped tightly around her body.