5

"see! i told you we should've go to busan, kim taehyung!"

taehyung glanced at irene who stared at suga and jimin with her confused face. irene had no idea about yerin at all and taehyung never told everything about her because he almost forgot about her and he didn't wanted to.

suga and jimin kept arguing about her and it made irene more curious about yerin, taehyung just stood still as his body leaned back on the wall, his head facing the floor.

"can you guys shut up and tell me who the hell is yerin??"

jimin and suga stares at irene before they glanced at taehyung. the trio's eyes met, taehyung knew those eyes were asking for his permission to telling about yerin and they understood that it was impossible to tell irene about her except taehyung himself.

"she was taehyung's ex fiancé."

good job, park jimin.

both taehyung and suga glared at jimin, those two tried not to fight but just held their angers. suga looked away while he couldn't stop moving his hands because he wanted to punch jimin so bad, he just chuckled in anger then he decided to got up and walked away.

taehyung was about to approached jimin and grab him by his collar but he stopped when he saw irene made herself got up, he could see her eyes with angry, disappointment, annoyed, and hurt expressions as she walked away.

jimin finally realized what he done, he disappointed at himself by cursing over and over. he quickly approached taehyung as he raised his hand up to his shoulder but taehyung blocked it away and grabbed jimin's collar.

"you're dead, park jimin." taehyung's face gotten red, his fists gripped hard on jimin's as he pulled his body back hard until he fell to the couch. without thinking anything taehyung ran away to find irene.

he walked into their room and found her changed her clothes and picked up her sling bag, she caught him at the door and he was shook when he found out that she was about to leave.

"you're not leaving."

"i am leaving."

she quickly walked out to the room but taehyung caught her, he grabbed her shoulders but she pulled away his hands, she stepped back as she glared at him.

"you promised to not leaving me!"

"yeah, i was. so i am leaving now!"

"let me tell you everyth—"

"no need to." irene pushed him away out of her way, she walked through the door and tried to put her shoes on but taehyung was quick enough to catch her up, he gripped hard her wrist, pulled her back to the living room but she resisted.

she couldn't fight back, she was being dragged into the living room by taehyung as he gripped her hard until her wrist red by his gripped. once again, she tried to ran away but he always got her so taehyung decided to go hard on her by pinned her on the wall.

he moved closer to her, his forehead touched hers as he closed his eyes before he opened up to glanced at her eyes then moving down to her lips, he tried to kiss her but he held back, he didn't want to make the situation get worse. he calm a little bit before he started to explain everything.

"she was my p—"

"past, i know. but still, you lied to me, everything you said is bullshit."

"can you just listen to me? she—"

"so i was your first love, you love me more than anything, you will never ever leave me and everything you've ever say to me but you engaged once?! what the fuck, kim taehyung?" irene cut him off and told everything, she deepened the tone of word 'engaged' at him, she couldn't cry because she felt betrayed, all she felt was anger, she was so done with him. how could she fell in love with a guy like him. he was sweet, lovely, care at the first but being a trash at the end.

irene pushed him away, harder than before then she walked towards the door, leaving him behind. taehyung was standing there without moving an inch but he just punched the wall with his fist.

"i can prove it to you." taehyung told irene, she hasn't left yet, she felt heavy to leave but she couldn't handle her pain. she stood there while listening to him.

taehyung's hand traced to his back where he put his hand gun without turning his body to facing irene, his eyes still stared blankly without blinking. when he reached the gun, the sound of barrel from the handgun was being pulled back could be heard, the bullet was ready to go whenever his index finger was slid into the trigger and pull it.

irene quickly turning around and looking at him, her heart was beating so fast when she saw him. taehyung turned around and looking back at her, he showed her the gun on his hand while his face was red because of anger and hurt.

"kim taehyung, don't you da—"

"i told you i'm gonna do anything for you, right?"

"this is too much, stop it." irene's eyes started to get teary, she panicked and slowly moving forward without her realizing it.

taehyung started to laughing, in a crazy way. he messed his hair hard and deeply glared at irene who was standing a few steps away from him. he put the gun on his head with a little smirked on his face.

"so i was engaged? yes, because i was so fucking stupid, for crazily in love with the wrong person,"

irene's heart was so hurt, like it was being stabbed with a knife over and over. it hurts her to see him being like that, but she hated when she found out that he betrayed her, too.

"i was totally in love until she made me traumatized with love,"

irene frowned. she tried to understand what he said as she tried to approached him slowly whenever he played around with the gun on his hand.

"but then i met you,"

taehyung pointed the gun on irene. irene was stopped her moved and her body started to shaking, she looked at the gun and his finger, she worried if he accidentally pulled the trigger to her.

"everything you do and everything about you, I feel so addic—,"

"kim taehyung, please stop. i got it."

"—really? did i proved you enough?

irene didn't answer but just stared at him.

"i guess not." taehyung pulled the gun on his head again, he smiled at her, licking his lips and turned his expression into the serious expression. both of them were staring at each other without saying anything.

"please, stop." irene's voice was shaky and made taehyung worried, he couldn't moved away from her eyes that looked so hurt when she stared at him.

irene saw he started to get calm, he also put the gun away from his head so she decided to walked into him right away and took the gun away from him.

"i was hurt enough but please, stop being stupid, kim taehyung."