CHAPTER 1 :- ADHIRA

Hi all ! I love to Read Stories on Wattpad.

This is my first Wattpad Story Ever and hope you guys like it.Please do comments on it whether its good or bad and I am always open for Suggestions so please Drop your suggestions and encourage me friends..

A Mumbai based family,having Five members She is sole person in her family who earn money now. A girl who over think every time and get tensed. She loves to read Wattapad stories and watch Drama's online and envy those girls in stories because they able to achieve their dreams, get someone to love them, seems to be from wealthy family, in other word lucky in her terms.

Adhira's POV

Morning Time at Adhi's Place

Rani is my nick name of mine in family which means 'queen'.

I never been in a relationship even though, I want to do 'Love marriage'; now after so many responsibilities. I do not want to get married and here my family is searching for prospective man to marry their daughter.

"Aai (mother), I need one more cup of tea.." holding mobile in one hand, reading story on Wattpad and cup in other I called from bedroom.

"uff, you are too much Rani, this is last cup of today" while giving me another cup Aai warned me.

Yes! I am very much addicted to tea...I loooooove tea.

____________________________________**_________________________________________

After my hectic day I came home at 8 pm.

"Aai,Dinner please, I am very much tired.Want to eat and go to sleep." I shouted as soon as I entered in house.

"GO, get Fresh and come, dinner is ready. call your Baba(father) too for Dinner."

My family always gather for dinner at night. Having fresh cook meal of my mother's hand and I was ready to hit the bed yet again enjoy my dreams.

"Rani,wait. We wants to talk to you. I know you are not in mood to talk or argue with me since you just came from job,but you always give this reasons to me and now we have no other options for you have to listen us." Baba said seeing me get up from dinning table.

I know from his speech that topic is about my marriage.

What is in the mind of Adhira's Baba?

Is it about Adhi's Marriage?

Will he able to convince Adhira for Marriage?

Stay Tune...

I'll update next part soon.

Soon you will get introduce to our handsome man Rugved..