CHAPTER 27 :- ❤ I LOVE YOU ❤

"Radha kaki, actually I took out some clothes before and put them in bathroom before going out with Rugved... but now in hurry to take towel they fall down from stand into bucket full of water... And I don't have another one with right now, can you please help me?"She asked

"Why not dear but in one condition..." Radha ma smiled answering her.

"What is it?"

"Stop calling me kaki, call me Radha ma... just like Rugved...." she said putting her hand on Adhira's head, just as she did before to Rugved.

Adhira smiled at her and nodded....

In Radha ma's room....

"My daughter is same age of your. I think her cloths will fit to you.... If you don't mind." Radha ma asked Adhira taking some clothes out from her cupboard.

"Sure kaki... I mean Ma... that's too fine..."

Adhira was standing near Radha Ma's Washroom door to take cloths and get ready there itself...

Later Radha took out one packet and handed that over to Adhira...

"Adhira, take this... don't worry...I recently brought these for her. She didn't even try this once. You can use it."

"ohh no no Ma.. why are you giving me new one... It's just a matter of one night. I can use another one too... Please give me another set.." Adhira handed it back to her

"Adhira... don't argue with me and wear this okay..." she put it in her hand and pushed Adhira towards washroom to get ready.

In while Adhira opened the door again and sneak out her head out of it...

"Ma.... Ma...", waiting for answer, Adhira tried to call Radha once more, "Ma...MA..."

"Yes beta what happen?"

"Ma... this is a Saree.."

"So...."

"Actually I don't know how to wear it and also it will be little uncomfortable for me, can you give me something different?" She hesitated a bit...

Radha ma smiled little on Adhira's situation, Adhira remind her of her old self. When she was also young girl about to get married and doesn't know how to wear a saree and keep with it.

"Ma... why are smiling I am feeling little embarrassed.."

"hehe...No no dear m not laughing at you...I will help you out to wear saree. Let me know once you finished."

Adhira nodded again not having other option and closed the door.

Ohh god why I am stuck in this situation... sareee really... that too on fire camp... what Rugved will think about me...Adhu why are you so clumsy dear...nothing can happen with you... you are not going to get better at things..seriously..ahhhh stupid girl...

She talked with her best person, looking at mirror..

Rugved's POV

After getting ready I come out to see weather and make arrange for fire camp.

I hope, the rain has stopped by now otherwise the plan of fire camp will fail. Boys are still into room, sleeping where ever they got comfortable place.

That Dev I don't know where he is? Must be outside to check arrangement after all he is totally into making impression into my Adhira's heart.

But why am I thinking too much of that guy and spoiling my own mood..?