CHAPTER 11:- You complete Me

Adhira's POV

"I...I ... Mom I am going to buy ice-cream for all. Adhira come with me, I am waiting down. Come Fast", Just like that he got up from the dining table and went out of house. How can I follow him downstairs? I was about to put spoon in my mouth, "Adhira, Beta go he want some alone time with you." My Mother-in-law asked.

"Umnn..Aunty... Okay!" I put spoon back to plate and look at Baba he nodded in yes.

"No...Don't call me Aunty. From now onward you will also call me Mom like Rugved." Mom said smiling with her heart. I really like her as person.

At Downstairs

Rugved's POV

I came out for rescue; my heart was still beating too fast remembering moment when mom said that was her leg. But what is more frustrating is waiting for Aadhu. Even though its just 5 minutes I am waiting for her here, but it feels like an hour. Where is she? Why she is taking so much time? Can't she follow me right away? I am her Husband. Okay ...soon to be Husband but still right. I was in my thought and one soft hand patted my shoulder from behind. I know this is my girl's hand.

I took her hand in my hand and turn around on my heel."Why did you take so much time?" I complained in childish way

"What do you expect me to run behind you?" She talked back zooming her eyes. We interlock our fingers with each other and started walking towards garden.

"Let it be dear. Let me ask you. Why are you upset today? Is anything wrong? Are you not happy with our engagement date?" I have seen her upset keeping her eyes lower whole evening.

"It's not like that Rugved. It just... See I want to talk to you." she sounded troubling with her thoughts.

"Whatever it is Aadhu, you can talk to me freely. I will never Judge you on your thoughts keep this in your mind." I turned her to face me. My both hands were on her shoulder.

"Rugved, after seeing your place today I am feeling little burden. Your family is really something. I feel like...like... we both live in two different worlds; where I cannot be compare to you. As for marriage I already informed to Aunty that it has to be simple so I can afford it. My marriage should not be burden to my Baba. But ..."

I was listening to her without interrupting

I was listening to her without interrupting. I wanted to know her view. She was about to cry. I slowly move towards her and took her face in my hand make her look into my eyes...Her eyes are about to flood with tears

"shuuu..."I don't know when I started caressing her cheeks with my thumbs.

"Our marriage will be like you want. It won't be burden to anyone. I know you are honorable girl. So I won't tell you that all expenses will be mine, because I know you will not like it. But I will make it sure that everything will be in your budget. So stop worrying about it. And don't ever thing that our worlds are different; the day I asked you out you become my world. You don't need to compare yourself with me dear, you need to complete Me." tears escape from her eye; I wiped it with my thumb. Her cheeks were getting hot due to proximity of our face. In sudden I realize my face is only inch apart from her. Her beautiful eyes were full of me. I can see my reflection in it. My gazed turned to her lips. They were parted for breath, she was breathing unevenly. I was about to move more closely, suddenly she took of my hands from her cheeks. In fraction of second I found her hugging me circling her arms around my waist. I took her closer, more tightly I hugged her. Our heartbeats were sounding like one.

Adhira's POV

His face come close to me, we were about to kiss each other. But right now what i wanted is to feel his warmth. I took his hand of my cheeks and hugged him for my life. It was my first time to hug a man. My man...He tightens the grip closing the little gap between us, now his hands were on my waist. My head is now resting on his chest. I can feel his fast heartbeat. It was so comforting to be with him like this. I never know hugging someone will make you feel like this.

Tring Tring...My Phone started ringing...Rugved growled in irritation. We both not wanted to end this moment. He loosens the grip little, but I was still in his arm. I bring out phone from Jeans it was from Niki.

"Hello" I answered it

"Hello Didi, I want Chocolate flavor don't Forget. And come soon we need to go home too." she said teasing me. I look up to see Rugved. He raise eyebrow to ask what happen.

"Okay, anything else you want."

"No, just come in time." She cut the call.

"What happen? Do they want us there right now?" Rugved ask, again his thumb caressing my cheeks. I nodded in yes

"She.... She wants chocolate Flavor Ice-cream." I said in serious tone. And we both started laughing.

"Let's go otherwise they will come down to search for us." he removed his arm from my waist and hold my hand again. We brought ice-cream for everyone

I was about to bell ring, when he held my hand.

"Wait! Here take this and open the door." He showed keys in his hand.

"Why, me? You can also open right."

"These are your keys Wifey. From now you can enter in this house as and when you want." He handed me the keys with his heart melting smile on face.

"What if I steal something from your house?" I asked mischievously.

"You already stole my Heart wifey, there is nothing precious left." He huskily said sliding his hand around my waist.

I put my hands on his chest tried to push him back, "Eww that sound too cheesy" I said making faces.

But he tightens his grip and pull me closer "Don't lie on my face. I know you love it too." He left small kiss on my forehead and we entered in home.

He already gave her his heart.

Felling are growing now

Stay tuned in their journey of love

Do Read

Do comments

Do vote.

❤❤❤ Archu❤❤❤