Chapter 16:- When you bae got Jealous 😍😍

Rugved's POV

On the day on dinner that night my wifey was looking too gorgeous, I still smile thinking how coincidentally we both matched our cloths. I wish to match my every step with her. You know my wifey is suffering from disease call low self-esteem. On that day I notice that she was being too much uncomfortable as my friends was around. I could sense some insecurity in her. It is might be because she think she is not good enough or be she don't trust me, the reasons should be either of it?

That day I tried drop her home but she avoided saying it will be hassle for me and since Siya stay nearby my home I should drop her. After so much insisting I dropped Adhira at her place, but Siya was with us so I couldn't bring any subject to talk. Adhira too seems quite that whole ride. In car also she let Siya seat beside me and she turned to seat on rear seat. Why was she doing all this, I don't like this distance between us whether it is of our heart or body. I want to stay always close to her and know her everything, tell her every word of my heart.

Adhira's POV

It's been a week after that dinner night. That night I really didn't want Rugved to drop me at my place, cause I wanted to cry before going home. Being with his friends I realize that I really not anywhere near them. I don't know what to order when you go to such big hotel, I never being there. I don't have that confidence like Siya too make myself stand out in such crowed. Even though my job let me meet many types of peoples it was always professional meeting not such personal. I am not brand savvy or stylish person. I don't know what make me more hurt that day, Siya being too much close to Rugved or my incapability's to make him happy? What if one day he also leave me saying you don't look so good or anything.... Shit this is why I don't want to be in relationship. This is making me crazy.

That day on the way to home I let Siya seat beside him on co-driver seat. I wanted to give him chance to back out from this relation, if he really like Siya just like Siya said I won't come in their way. In any way she is much better than me in every aspect of life.

I know his eyes always told me about his feelings for me but Siya made my heart doubt on my eyes.

Today I left for home early from my job, I want to hit the bed as soon as possible. Soon steeping out of train I dialed phone to my Bestiee Vishal.

"Where are you?" I asked in anticipation to meet him without any greeting, its normal in friends right?

"I am near Highway, Why? Where are you?" He answered

"At malad station." So we are not going to meet today I thought and

"Ok come come" he said.

"What come come ? Where are you?" I asked in confusion

"Where are you right now?" he again asked

"I said right, I am at Malad Station, climbing the stairs of bridge." I know he is making fun of mine

"Ok come come." Again same answer making me irritated

"What come come you fool, tell me exactly where are you?" I shouted

"I am also at station waiting for Rickshaw, come near our fixed spot." He is really going to get slap now.

"Ok wait there." I said and ended the call, I increased my speed of walking and reached at our fixed spot but he was not there.

Ohh I will kill him... I think when I get slap on my shoulder

"Hey Shorty, let's go" he said dragging me out from that rushed place.

"Let's eat Ice-cream, you have money right." I asked... No... No I commanded without his permission.