Chapter 12:- ❤❤Soulmate❤❤

Hey Friends Sorry for Late Update..I was stuck in work whole week..

But you will definitely love this update..Keep inspiring me like this .. 

ADHIRA'S POV

We got home late night. My family was so happy. They were just crying and day dreaming about my marriage and my future. I was just smiling looking at them. 😊😊

Niki was busy in thinking about what kind of dress she wants to wear in our engagement.

While discussing with Baba about engagement rituals, we are having our family time. All were laughing and teasing each other. Thinking about How much time is left with me to live in this environment; it was really giving my hard feeling. 😥😥

I can't sleep whole night just tossing sides on bed. At 3 am I finally got up from bed and went to kitchen to get some tea for me. While having tea, the film of my childhood in this house running in my mind, my eyes get numbed in those memories, I gasped in unable to control my emotions.

 While having tea, the film of my childhood in this house running in my mind, my eyes get numbed in those memories, I gasped in unable to control my emotions

I took keys from rack and took my phone with too; decide to go for walk to get mind on track.

I was walking on street in early morning, putting earplugs. But sound I was listening was not of song it was of old memories.

These roads these trees everything have smell of my memories, I am going to miss all this.😪😪

Tring... tring...

It's Rugved I guessed as its look like I was walking nearly an hour it must be 5am now.

I took phone out of pocket to check and I was right.

"Hello" I answered call

"Hello, you sound awake wifey. Are you ready for today's workout?"

"Umm... I am already doing morning walk."

"Wow! You are really good student, wifey. By the way, you know I couldn't sleep whole night after yesterday's discussion. "

"Why?"

"It's really feels different. You are going to share your whole life with me and my mom. From my childhood I remember, we both live for each other and she is the only person with whom I shared my whole life. But now, you are also going to be part of my life. Yesterday we both talk until late night about emergent preparation and your welcome in our family. Mom was telling me how she is going to take side of her daughter in law leaving her son alone. When I went inside my bedroom I was thinking how to change my room and make room for you things." I was just listening; he was whole deep in his excitement.

"You know what thought came in my mind?" he asked me suddenly

"What?"

"What if, there is fight between you and mom? Whose side I am going to take? It will really hard for me to choose between you two. I don't want to upset either of you dear. If something like that happens I will be in dilemma." I could sense his tension in his voice.