Chatper 2:- Rugved

Sid's Pov

At Sports Club

We were having squash match between Rugved and Varun. Rugved was in full mood to win the match where as for Varun it's become too difficult to match speed with Rugved.

"I can smell Murderous ora now. Varun, you are gone! "I warned Varun seeing Rugved rage on hitting ball.

Rugved hit the ball again using his whole energy. Varun failed to respond it and ball dropped on ground.

"Match is just begun, this time I will be the winner"  Varun shouted in aggression to win. He was again ready to start the game and suddenly we hear phone ring.

"Wait! I'll be back." Giving smack on varun's shoulder Rugved reached at his phone.

"Come home early. Want to talk to you about something urgent"

It was massage from his mother. Seeing his mother's Massage as usual he grabbed his bag and turn to go out.

"Hey guys got to go." Rugved declared. No one can stop him when it's matter of his mother, nothing is important in life beside his mother.

"Match is just started, are you are already running !" Varun tried to provoke Rugved, but failed.

"You won!" He winked at him and get out from there.

Rugved 's POV

At NK Fashion

It doesn't matters to me who win, when my mother wants me by her side. I stopped the Match and went to meet my mother at her boutique hurriedly. You guessed it right she is well known fashion designer and owner of NK Fashion. NK aka Neha K.

She always wanted a daughter for whom she can design specially and helps her in all girly things. But fortunately or unfortunately she got me.

Like all mothers of world, she also loved me a lot. She not just loved me as my Mother but also guide me as Father and shared my all things like Friend do.

Now-a-days her mission is to fulfill her dream to have daughter. In other word, she wanted me to get married and bring daughter-in-law for her.

Soon I Reached at Nk Fashion and open the door.

Mom was sitting on her chair behind her desk. She was busy looking something on her pc.

It must be her Costume designs. I coughed to get her attention.

"Arrey Beta you are here!" Mom said carrying smile on her face, like nothing happen.

"What Happen? Why you called me urgently?" I questioned her.

Seeing confused face of mine she again starts to laugh.

"Nothing happen Beta, I found a girl for you, just wanted you to take a look." And again there is one more girl in which my mom get interested .... WOW!

She told me to come that side of desk and take a look at mail she is reading which consisting information regarding that 'Girl'.

Who is this girl?

Is she Adhira?

What will be Rugved's Reaction?

Is this the start of their story?

Stay Tune...

I'll update next part soon...

Please Do comments and Share your Suggestions.

Do vote and inspire me guys.