💔💔💔 Teaser 💔💔💔

He pushed her hard, away from himself,
"Stop it !! Just Stop all your drama right now" his Voice suddenly reached at his pick.
" I saw What Just happened between you and Dev..."

Tears gathered in her eyes, "Rugved" that's the whole word only she could speak after hearing his thunder voice.

"Don't!! Don't Rugved me with your those puppy eyes okay!! "

Listening Rugved's voice all rushed to Rugved's room.

She come closer to him and hold his forearm,by this time that gathered water started falls of of her eyes.

He looked at her red eyes for a moment and took a deep breath.

"Just Get Out from here Right now, I don't want to see your face again. Sid tell her to gate out from here right now, I don't want to see her face again." He said throwing her hands off of from him other side and looked at Sid to avoid Eye contact with her.

" What happend Rugved?" Sid asked,

"Don't ask anything right now,just tell her to gate out.."  he replied in same range to him.

"Shut up Rugved!!  Are you mad ? where she will go at this night? On the other hand let's sort the things now whatever happens it is." Sid wanted to slap Rugved but controlled himself and suggested him other option.

" Adhira, I said Gate Out now." He grabbed her forearm and pulled her towards the door.

HEY GUYS, SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE.
I M BADLY STUCK WITH WORKED UBALE TO UPDATE...
BUT NEXT CHAPTER IS COMING SOON...

TILL THEN ENJOY THE TEASER  ...

LET ME KNOW YOUR VIEWS ON COMMENT BOX BELOW OR YOU CAN MESSAGE ME IN INBOX...

Archu