Chapter 15:- Dinner with Friends

After Siya went out, Adhira needed to report at her office. What Rugved told her about Siya and what just she saw; it was little bit shocking for her.

'Which Siya is true? The one I just saw or the one, Rugved always mentioned about? Her every word made mark in my mind. If Rugved don't want to get married, he can come and say so. I am still ready to give him chance to back out. It is never upon me though; he can back out whenever he feels so. There is no benefit to stay in relation when one is suffering with its burden.' Adhira was in deep thought seating her bay.

At 6.30 pm she decided to leave for home. These days due to abnormal working hours it was very tiresome to Adhira, she gather all things and grab her bag when her phone started ringing. She was about to answer it when her attention went on mobile screen, it was call from Rugved. Her eyes got stuck on that name. It is not right time to talk to him; she thought to cut the call when call gets cut itself. I deep breathe escape from her mouth, which she was holding unconsciously. Without thinking much, that mobile got dumped into bag.

Standing near door of local train, feel of airflow on her face was making her cool. Though her eyes were fixed on passing sceneries of night but her mind was stuck on those hurtful words, each and every word of Siya making her doubt on herself. Was Siya right, when she told her about her incapabilities in Rugved's life? Is she is good enough to get loved by someone?

About her physique, Rugved also want to improve it, no... he was not wrong but if he is getting much more from Siya, why will he choose her? From Siya's entire appearance one can tell that she is from wealthy family, which will help Rugved in future.

After dinner, Adhira was standing near window starring at moon. It was sparkling in the sky, just like every person wants someone to become sparkle of their life by making it big and bright.

Here Adhira was busy in mesmerizing the moon and there Rugved was losing his patients to hear Adhira's voice.

When Adhira leave from her office to home, Rugved was there at signal wanting to meet her. He saw her getting out of office and taking Rickshaw, he called out her name to get attention but failed due to too much traffic noise, he tried very much to call her and send messages but she didn't answered.

And then he sent her one last message, hearing the ring Adhira took phone in her hand get shocked looking at notifications, there was about seventeen missed calls and twenty messages from Rugved

'Hey wifey, where are you?'

'Why are you not answering call?'

.

.

.

'Don't test my patients or I will come there.'

'Wifey I am on the way there if you not giving me replay in next 10 min'

Seeing those messages Adhira forgot what happen with her in evening and dialed Rugved's number.