Chapter 30:- A truth always comes in light💥

His hot breaths making her heart beating fast, she lost control and slide her hands behind his neck. They were about to meet their lips ...suddenly Rugved pushed her away...

"You are not my Adhu.." Siya looked at him in shock...

"Where is my Adhu..." he looked here and there searching for Adhira...

"Adhu.." he took her name again

"Wifey... where are you? Come here dear.." He looked at Siya wiping he tears away...

"Siya ..Where is she... I need to hear her side... My heart knows her well...Right Siya?? "he asked taking her hands in his, with hope in his again for there relationship...

Without waiting for her answer he got up and left the room in search of Adhira.

But this time Siya lost her composure... smashing her hand on the wall beside, "ahhh Adhira, Adhira, Adhira.... This girl is getting on my nerves now... Even after seeing all this.. Why Rugved you still want to give her a chance... Why you love that girl so much while I waited all these years for you and sacrifices many things....Adhira I want to let this happen..." She started crying in anger; her head was rested on the bed. That's someone rushed in, pulling her left arm towards himself. He gave her a tight Hug...

She find herself comfortable in that warm and secured Hug. Her tears started rolling down, her patients till now has been lost here. All of sudden that hug got much tighter and she found melting herself in that Hug... those hand was caressing her back smoothing her all pain like magic... Her heart was going much closer to that another pounding heart... in response to those warm arms, her arms started caressing in back to... she lost in those moments..Her uneven breath due to crying started to get back to normal.. Both were so in that moment that they forget the universe..

"Rugved...." her claimed voice claimed for Rugved's name when those arms slightly pushed her into more tight hug... hearing those words she got pushed out of hug... with that sudden pushed Siya got shocked, "What happen Rugved...." before she could say further, she realized it was Dev who was standing in front of her... she slapped him harder...

"Dev, how dare you to touch me like this...? Don't forget your limits okay..." she blasted on him showing her forefinger...

"You are the one who is forgetting here Siya not me... Can't you see Rugved's love for Adhira... Even after all this happen. He still wanted to give her a chance to explain. This itself gives total surety that his love is pure for her.." he tried to explain her...

"Ohh Please.. Now you are going to take Rugved's side Dev.. Huh.. Why? Because you know you can't become like him? Or you can't have Adhira? Huh ... or ... or you can't get satisfaction the way you wanted by hurting him..? You know what?.. YOU ARE A LOOSER DEV...A BIG LOOSER" she thundered and pushed him back pressing her arms on his chest...

"Shut up ..!! Siya... yes I wanted to make him loose. I wanted to prove myself best than him.. But, to whom? To my own ego?? Siya we all are best in some way.. And where the question comes for Adhira... Man, that girl Deserve Rugved... you know why, because even when you faked those photos to her to create the misunderstanding that girl chooses to trust Rugved, when he was going through bad phase she stands beside him like a pillar... Just like right now Rugved wanted to give her chance to give explanation......but seeing their love for each other I felt bad doing this...and who are you to speak with me like this.. Look at yourself ..What are you ?? Rugved's so-called Best Friend.. Huh...did you behave like one? Tell me??" he holds her both hands that were pushing him tightly and back questioned her...

"Yes, I am his best friend. I know about him 100 %... That everything about him which he can't tell or don't tell to others.. I understand him more than anyone and you know what? We match each other in every way that burns the eyes of others... What did you just say? Adhira deserves him.. That bitch... middle-class girl... huh and Love... I love him more than that can't you see... and I can do anything to make him mine.... No, HE IS MINE...OWN MINE...I can do anything to make him mine... Just like I made all this happen.... Now even if he tried to understand Adhira... She will leave him with the guilt of betrayal... hahahah... And then he will come to me, just like he did a few moments before... Siya will become Mrs.Rugved..." succeeding from coming out of his hold she declared herself a Winner.. a wicked smirked raised on her face..

Someone pulled her right hand behind and made her turned. In the moment of seconds, she received slap on her that beautiful chick carrying wicked smirk a second ago. And it was from Nonother than Rugved himself...

"Rugved.." his name come and stuck in her mouth only... even before she can say or do anything she again got turned from someone and received another slap this time it was from Adhira..

Hey guys happy to receive your comments and support...

The last chapter is on the way too...

Stay Tuned...

HAPPY READING !!

LOTS OF LOVE❤❤

♥♥♥ARCHU ♥♥♥