CHAPTER 26 :- THE TRIP PART 3

HERE I AM HOLDING MY EARS, SORRY REALLY SORRY FOR SUCH A LATE UPDATE...

PLEASE RE-READ THE STORY BEFORE IF YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN WHAT HAPPENED TILL NOW..

HERE I AM WITH A SMALL UPDATE FOR OUR POWER COUPLE..

❤RUGVED AND ADHIRA ❤

_________________________

Adhira's POV

After that fantastic evening we come back to farmhouse very silently and soon after reaching home everybody took leave towards their room to get some rest.

I took my clothes out of my bag and put them into washroom for getting ready but my heart was contemplating, rather than spending this evening alone in room, what I want at this very moment is to hold his hand and take a walk outside. I slowly come out of room without making any noise and found Rugved resting on couch, looking up to the ceiling. He must be thinking about something

Will he think I am being desperate, I thought to myself...

Ahhh...

Whatever... I took a deep breath and gathered my courage to ask him, "Ummm, would you like to take a walk outside with me?" Hearing my voice his gaze shift from ceiling to me ... He was staring at me without any moment.

His deep stare was making me uncomfortable. Adhu this must be not right time to ask, I noted to myself. Again taking deep breath I was about to move back when suddenly Rugved got up from couch and Hold me left hand in his right hand.. I looked at our hands, my breath was hitched. I don't know why? But I am feeling so longing to him even when he is standing here in front of me, so closed to me, so closed to my heart?

Is it an intuition of something ... something wrong... Why I am feeling like to cry in his arm?

My eyes were stuck with his and a slowly smile rose on his handsome face. He pulled me in his arm, "Queen, you no need to ask permission, you just have to order your husband, get it?" His left hand rested on my waist and with his right hand he slowly touched my nose making me smile.

"I will be much obliged, My King" I replied making circle of my arm around his neck. I wanted to hold him tight and make this time still here. The more close we got, the more I felt like cry, so I choose to look down.

"What happen dear, your eyes are telling very different story? Are you not feeling well?" He asked me putting his finger under my chin making me look straight into his eyes.

Is this what they call meeting soul mate? How does he come to know that I am feeling low, even after hearing my laughter?

Unable to speak a word I just.... Just hugged him tightly... he too held me tightly in his safe arms...He said, " shh... You don't need to speak anything dear... Just be sure that everything is going to be alright okay... Let's go for walk..."

Coming out of his embrace I nodded in yes and we went out.

Rugved's POV

She hugged to tightly trying to hide something

We both headed out in farm to take walk, cool breeze was running making environment more romantic, we were so much engrossed in talking about today's events.

Adhira seem to be relaxed, my hand was over her shoulder and from another side our fingers were tangled, walking in slow pace. Her breath becomes more clams by now. The way she got relax under my arms made me feel proud of myself.