Chapter 13:- ❤❤ Soulmate part 2 ❤❤

Rugved's POV

She encircled her arms around my waist tightly, leaning her head on my back.

With growing smile on my face I was enjoying our closeness.

She was so engrossed in passing sceneries, and it was feeling like we are leaving this world behind. How I wish not to end this ride and time get stuck here in this moment itself...

Soon we reached at our destination. It was one of the best restaurants in Mumbai. We took table alone from other so we could enjoy our time, as I know she don't like PDA. Hence, I am more in mood of romance I don't want to make her feel embarrassed.

She asks me to order food or both of us. We sat on opposite seats to face each other. I extend my hand on hers.

"So now tell me...Why were you out of house that early in morning? What it is that making you upset?" I asked her without holding it. She tried to remove my hand looking here and there.

"Nothing that important actually...maybe I was just over thinking."She tried to make it simple; one line answer. I again took her hands in mine.

"Adhu, You asked me to be your best friend right? Then you should share everything with me without forcing. Don't you think so?" This time for the first time she took her one hand out of my hold and places it on my hand.

"Rugved" she called my name and my eyes fix on her eyes.

Her eyes were determined to tell me something, I could see my reflection in it. They were so beautiful.

"Rugved...In morning, when you shared your thinking with me. Do you know what I felt at that moment?" I just nodded in no. With her every word I was feeling hard to take breath, I guess it was fear to lose her.

"When you shared you shared everything I found myself smiling."

"Were you smiling at me?" I was confused

"No! I was smiling because, that what I really wanted to happen. I wanted my life partner to share this every thinking with me, how stupid may it sound."

"Did I sound stupid?" I was really not getting I should be happy or sad. She laughed more at my questions

"Now you are sounding more stupid, Rugved. What I meant was, I really like that you shared it with me."

"If so than why didn't so shared your thoughts? Do you think I am not compatible enough to hear you?" I was unable to collect her words.

"Did you eat something wrong in morning? Why are you speaking like this?"She pouted like baby and raised her eyebrows in frown.

"It is because I really don't understand you like me or not?" I answered in irritation cause it was really getting on my nerves.

"I like you stupid... I ... I mean I like you are sharing your thinking with me." She answered in rushed, the moment she notice what just she confessed, a blushed flashed on her cheek and she just bend her head to hide it.

I find suddenly rise in my confidence level. I squeezed her hand, which was in my hand for last 10 mins.

"Then will you care to share your thinking with me now?"

"Rugved" she lift her head up, there was water in corner of her eyes.

She took deep breath, "Yesterday I saw my whole family was so happy for our relation. They were so much into preparation, even though engagement is after 6 months. But I felt like, I am going to leave my whole self behind there in that house. It was like... I am going to be the whole new person leaving my whole moments behind there. I couldn't sleep whole night thinking about this, who am I? What is mine? .... I know I want to get married but...But you know my lifestyle is going to change...new relations are going to enter in my life...the space I am enjoying today will I get that space in future ?There were too many questions running through my mind ..I am sorry I am speaking like child ...I do want to be special to someone...I do want someone special in my life...but why it is sound like wrong." A tear roll down on her cheek.