Chapter 3:- Marriage Talks

Adhira's POV

At home

"Ok Baba! Who is the boy this time, where do you find him? On Facebook?"
I stood there, giving cool expression 😉 on my face, but my attempt is failed.

Soon Baba discovered that I am not giving proper attention to his speech.

"Don't take it lightly anymore, Rani." he warned me.
I took deep breath....Ohk dear let them finish I clam myself.

Aai continued "He is my friend's reference; you know my friend sanju right? I already asked her to suggest a guy for you if she has anyone in her sight. We have sent your information to her."
There she goes...😫😫

"We have already matched your kundali, it's match really well. If it's ok with you, we will go ahead. Like I always said it's not like just that you have to say ok and we will make you get married. But at least we can search for more information on him." Giving me Aai's phone Baba continues "He is only son, lives with his mother."

I took the phone, scroll down his info. First thought that come in my mind was 'ok! He is HANDSOME.'

Cutting my chain of thoughts my sister took phone from my hand,  I look at her and arch my eyebrow twice asking her opinion and she nodded in yes. 

"Ok ok alright...Give me sometime I will let you know." saying that I went towards bedroom. 

I closed my eyes thinking about many questions that always comes in this type of situations,
should I at least meet him?
A simple girl with low self-esteem can ever find her true mate?

Boys always prefer beautiful girls with boldness curvy body..But neither I have these things nor money..

Yes it's not true that only girl look after boys with lot of money and worthy family.I have also seen boys are after girl because either their looks are good or property and I don't have both..

Soon sleep took me over.

Next day morning Baba again ask me about Rugved, I told him to go ahead. I know until they get Yes from me they won't leave me alone.

so let them do whatt they want, if they find anything they don't like ; this subject will automatically get close.

Rugved's POV

AT NK FASHION

She told me to come that side of desk and take a look at mail she is reading which consisting information regarding that 'Girl'.

"Mom, why don't you go ahead? Meet her and her family? Once you like her, I will meet her. Ok", I smiled.

"I am planning the same. Any how I want to fix your marriage this year. Actually I am waiting for your aunt's replay; once we get confirmation from their side we will visit her family." Mom replayed. She smiled at her pc and continues, "I am sending you this mail check it and let me know."

Whenever proposal come my mom got this excite and start future planning.

I saw notification of mail mom forwarded earlier, but decide to not open it. What's the point if mom not likes that girl?

Soon both Families will meet each other

this will be turning point for both Rugved nad Adhira...

To be continued....

Hey guys Please support me and share your views..

♥♥♥Archu ♥♥♥