Chapter 6 :- Girlfriend

Rugved's POV

At restaurant

I was waiting for Adhira. Suddenly I saw one girl standing near door in skinny jeans and light pink colored shirt, which was perfectly fitting he average body. Her partly open long hairs hanging around her waist. Her spectles are successfully hiding her beautiful eyes.

 Her spectles are successfully hiding her beautiful eyes

Yeah she was 'MY ADHIRA'..Wait did I just said MY..

(Flash back start )

Two days before ...

Soon we returned home from interview, I landed my self on couch. My mom seems so quite I thought this chapter is reached at is end. But suddenly she turned.
"Rugved, you are going to meet her after two days at same place and same time." she winked at me and entered her room.
I was shocked with her sudden declaration. Hurriedly I took my laptop and open her mail to see Adhira's picture in it.

WHAT ...She is the same girl who bumped into me today morning.
(Flashback ends)

I waved my hand to grab her attention, she gave nod and come towards me. Like a gentle man I stood up from seat her offer seat to her. We ordered Coffee for our self's.

She gulped glass of water in one go. I guess she must be nervous as I am.
"So" we both stated at same time and started laughing on it.
"One I want to give explanation.I really didn't know that day that you are Adhira. So don't think I ignored you." I don't know why I gave her explanation.
A smile come on her face showing she must like it.
"So.. you prefer to wear western cloths over traditional?" I start conversation.
"I prefer to wear jeans and top or shirt  mostly and wear short at home.I do prefer traditional occasionally."
We remain silent for some time.
I again start conversation
"You are don't like to put more makeup like other girls?"
I asked this cause she didn't bother to put on make up just some powerder and kohl to highlight her almond shape eyes and not to forget her light colored lipstick giving plum to her lips.

I again start conversation"You are don't like to put more makeup like other girls?"I asked this cause she didn't bother to put on make up just some powerder and kohl to highlight her almond shape eyes and not to forget her light colored lipstick g...

"You must be so much around girls with heavy makeup." She made statement with cocky smile on her face.
"I mean, since your mother have her own butic. You must have seen such type of girls."
Wow she know how to play with Words.
I was short of words for this. 
"I heard you are health freak,is it true?" She started this time.
"Yeah. I do give important to health. For me Your health is more important than Your make up." 
This time I make her lost word.
"You want to lose some weight,I heard from your mother too."
"Hmm..But I am quite lazy person when it comes to exercise.I guess I need someone to guide me,motivate me and nag me about it."
I hmmmed this time.
"Do you have Boyfriend?" I ask my query which was in my mind since her dad asked me about my relationship status.
"No. Do you have girlfriend?" She replied Hurriedly.
"What do you think?", I ask her looking into her eyes, in intention to tease her.
She pressed her lips into thin line to surpass her nervousness.
"You must have someone in your life. Smart girl with attractive features and health body."
She was so sure about it.
I slowly reach my hand to hold her.
"No,I don't have any girlfriend. But I would like to have someone to whom I can nag all the time for health." I state starring in her eyes, slightly held her hand,she couldn't bear it any more and lowerd her eyes. Finally I confessed

"Will you be my girlfriend ?" 

Awww He asked her out on their first meet

This was so sudden ...What will be Adhira's reaction?

How's this chapter?

If you like please give star and do comments...

❤❤❤Archu❤❤❤