Chapter 5:- Interview Time

Adhira's  POV

At restaurant

Both Families reached at decided place i.e. Restaurant and their seats are already reserved at two different place of the Hotel. I Enter along with my Family in hotel," ohh.. Hello." Both families greeted each other. "She is our Adhira." Aai introduce me to Neha Aunty "Namaste Aunty!" I greeted her folding my hands.

"Hey hi Adhira.I was so excited for our today's meet."Neha Aunty seems to be so much excited for this. But for me, I really don't like to overreact. I was just giving fake Smile to her. I don't know her that much, what else you expect from me? I found it bit irritating.

"Rugved is parking car outside he will be here soon, Why don't we be seated. Come Adhira we will go to our seat. Rugved knows your table Rashmi, he will be there soon. Just order something for yourself till then."

 Neha Aunty Suggested to Which Aai Baba Agreed and went to their place. While moving towards their seat Baba pated my back sighing to be clam and everything will be alright.

"Wait!" I looked towards voice coming, "Adhira will you bring 1 Cappuccino for me and order something for you as well. I hope you don't mind?" Neha Aunty requested. I looked at her confusingly, what I am here for?

"Ok Sure I will." Again same Fake Smile I assured her and turn towards counter.

To be Frank, there is a lot that going in my mind but I am sure this is not going to be work out. After my discussion with Baba that day, I again took look at Rugved's Photographs. Is this really going to happen? In my life of 24 years no guy came to propose me or I don't think I ever be anyone's crush. Will he accept me?

 I was in my thought suddenly I bumped into someone.

"Opppps...Sorry sorry" I mumbled and raised my head up.. My eyes widen in realization ... It's him Rugved? .... Yes! It's him Rugved.......

Rugved's  POV

At restaurant

After mom dropped bomb on m,e I gave thought to about it. Actually nothing wrong in it. It helps us to know each other's families very well. And the best part was we are going to meet them in 2 days Great!

Next day when I was in my cabin I realized, I haven't seen the picture of that 'girl'. Yes, you are right I don't know her name yet! Until and unless my Mom is okay with girl I never take interest in any girl. With this thought I opened mail mom sent me before to look into that GIRL's information

Name: - Adhira Rishi P.

Height: - 5 feet

Education: - Post Graduate

Hobbies: - Acting, Dancing, Writing poems etc.

Spectacle: - Yes.... Etc...

I was reading down her info & clicked on image to open it. "Rugved, clients are here let's go?" Sid Rushed in opening door with thud. I closed the mail and went for meeting. After finishing meeting I again went to my cabin to see that picture but Sid again called me for some client issue.

That day went by next day I thought to download image in my mobile but not get luck with it.

May be, this is a sign that things are not going to work out this time. So I dropped the plan.

And now I am here to meet my 'May be' would be in laws, am not here to impress them but to let them know what I truly think. I dropped mom in front of restaurant and went to park the car. I entered into restaurant suddenly one girl bump into me.