Chapter 9:- ❤ Partnership ❤

Rugved's POV

I was feeling like Bollywood hero who is walking on street dancing like love seek puppy.I could still fell her cheeks on my finger tips. She was so cute, and her skin was so soft. I wanted to feel it again and again.

Adhu What are you doing to me.. I am flying in the air...

Stupid me smiling myself....she is driving me crazy...

I took my cell out and Whatsapp her.

'Hey Dear, Did you like our first Date?'

The message got delivered but she was offline.....Please come online dear please..

I clicked on her DP..She was with one guy, she showing her right eye standing behind that guy...her eyes, her perfectly shape eyes...but who is this guy..

I open her Facebook account I found her countless picture with him

I open her Facebook account I found her countless picture with him. Caption was saying that he is her best friend.. Only a Best friend?...

No, Rugved think strength she is not type of girl who will say yes to one boy while having affair with other..

I re-winded her words on my mind, trying to decipher its meaning, ' I can't leave my friends for sake of love..' is she talking about him...

Shut up!!! I scold my mind, No negativity.. What Rugved She will think you are being jealous over her friends..

With all this thought I drive to Sid's home...

AT SID'S PLACE

 I took sip of coffee, still thinking about her

 I took sip of coffee, still thinking about her. I have seeing many girls before, but she got my heart in first sight.😍😍

"Oh man ...I wonder how will you be after your marriage.. You are already wiped man..." Sid smiled wicked. I took Vas beside me and threw it on his head.

"Ha-ha ....see his is not denying it  ..." Varun laugh and high-fived.

Sid and Varun are my best friends since college days. We know each other all in and outs.