Chapter 21 :- It started

Hey

Hey guys here I come with new update...

Here I am introducing one more character in this chapter..

Let me know you views on comment box as well as in message box ...

HAPPY READING !!! 

---****-------

ON PHONE

"Hello"

"Hey, you are coming with me to the party right?"

"Umn... No I don't like parties and more than I feel more awkward in this kind of events. So..."

"Adhira... I don't want to listen anything you are coming with me that's it..."

"I am coming with dress given by mom you are wearing it... and I know you will look beautiful Wifey.."

"But ... Rugved"

"Shhhh...."

"Okay but you must accompany me and never leave me alone... Promise"

"Yes Wifey..."

.....

At Party

"Am I looking Good Rugved...Don't you thing I am bit Fat" she asked looking more concern about her look. Rugved was very impressed with her look.. Considering her comfort his mom gave him best outfit for her. She was wearing knee length long sleeves dress in cream solid color with open hair, long sliver earrings  and delicate golden chain paired with White sandels giving her simple yet elegant look, that Rugved just wanted to ditch this party and have her for all himself.

 She was wearing knee length long sleeves dress in cream solid color with open hair, long sliver earrings  and delicate golden chain paired with White sandels giving her simple yet elegant look, that Rugved just wanted to ditch this party and have...

Adhira's Outfit 👆

Where Rugved was wearing Black pant paired with white shirt and black slim Blazer making him more hot and handsome.