CHAPTER 24 :- THE TRIP PART 1

Hey guys,

First of all I am really very very sorry for delaying uploading chapter really late, I guess after a month. 😓😓

Was too much stuck in work so didn't get time I hope you all will understand it. 🙏🙏

Secondly I would like to Thank You !! @ AYUSH_KUMAR_1469 for this wonderful Cover for our story. 😊😊😊

Sorry to you to friend didn't get chance to upload it sooner.

So Here I am presenting Part of Trip you all are waiting for.

Please forgive this silly girl and do comments and vote for me J

Muhhaa 😘😘😘❤❤

!! HAPPY READING!!

RUGVED'S PLACE

Everybody decided to gather at Rugved's house. Adhira and Siya was about to reach there.

----- Flashback Start-----

Adhira and Rugved was seating in car. After a wonderful dinner they are still unable to let go each other, having a delight conversation.

Adhira asked Rugved if her Best friend Vishal can also join them. Being not happy with it Rugved turned his head towards his right to see from window of car.

Adhira slightly moved from her seat, slipped her hand firmly to hold his forearm and rested her head on his shoulder. Rugved turned his head, encircling another hand over her; he discover now a days he is feeling too much protective towards her

"Rugved" she took a deep breath and continued, "I am going to be part of your life and you are of mine. I don't force you to become his best friend but be his friend at least. God knows, maybe he will be at your help at times when I will get angry on you." She raised her head from his shoulder and winked at him.

"Ohh please I don't need anybody's help to make up with you. I will handle my wife by myself." He freed himself from her hold and crossed his arms around his chest. But in heart he agreed with her statement.

----Flashback End----

Soon Adhira arrived with Vishal. Sid hinted Varun to stay silent. Rugved was busy in keeping bags in car. Adhira stood behind him and tapped his back exactly when Sid said, "Are Take these Bags also" without turning Rugved answered, "keep it there I will take it." Adhira again tapped his shoulder and smiled at Sid.

"Rugved yaar... take this bag also they are very heavy ..." he said tried to control his laugh.

"Don't be like girl...Man keep them down I will keep it..."

Adhira again tapped on his shoulder, this time Rugved get irritated and turn in force to slap him with back side of his hand.

He about to hit Sid, when he realized Sid is not there and stopped his hand in middle of air.

"Adhu..." he called in loud.

Everybody start laughing seeing his face turned in total horror.

Scratching back of his neck he pressed his lips feeling embarrassed.

Awww ... cute look on his face made Adhira to hug him; taking chance he gave her bone crushing hug.

Seeing Siya coming towards entrance Adhira came out of his hold and went to meet Rugved's Mom not before taking Vishal with her, since it is first time for him to meet Adhira's would be.