Chapter 7:-LETS MEET IN DREAMS

Adhira's POV

I jerk his hand and got up from my seat, before I can react, he held my arm and suggest me to seat down in lower tone.

"What? Are you joking with me? We meet each other just an hour before and you already asking me out?" 

he shocked me with his sudden confession.

"What is wrong in it? Isn't it better than deciding whether to marry each other or not in this 1 or 2 hour? Marriage is much more harder decision than this Adhira think about it. "

Yeah he is right, it is difficult to decide to get marry an unknown person in just 1 or 2 hours.It is most scary than this. "I agree,but this doesn't mean that you can ask me out?"

"Why? I know what I am feeling right now." He tried to explain his feelings

"In an hour you get to like me enough to ask me out? How many times you have done this before?" I fold my hands and asked in raised voice in irritation. 

"Wait! Just because I asked you doesn't mean I have done this with every girl okay."  He pointed his finger towards me and answered me in raised voice. We both were staring each other eyes for some seconds. He took deep breath,I too clam myself down.

He again held my hand. "Adhira please relax, listen to me. I know it is shocking for you. Believe me it's same for me too. I have never done this before.but I really want to know you better. I am dam serious about this.You can take your time, I am ready to wait for your answer and please look into my eyes when I am talking to you." he held my chin and make me look his face,but I couldn't make it. I took his hand aways from my chin.

"Rugved, I think you should think about all this. Don't take decision in heat of the moment. Look,I am very ordinary girl who take relationship very seriously. As for me, if I said yes to you I may look forward for marriage also. Are you ready for that ? and What is good in me? An average body line short height,specs,dark circle.somewhat fat and... and....and many more things are there..." I tried to make him understand my point of view but he cut me in middle.

"Adhira,you do look beautiful to me dear. I can not explain you all right now cause you will not believe me. You think I am talking in a heat of moment right? Okay than lets do one thing.I will give you 2 days to think about it. I will do the same. Even after 2 days If, I want you to be my girlfriend and you are also ready with it than we will go ahead."

I took deep breath again...

"Okay but what we are going to tell our parents?"  we both are clam by now and again started talking each other like before. He held my hand and smiled

"Dear just say yes to me, I will make you fall in love and will handle our families too." I didn't understand what is he talking about. I looked at him confusingly.

"Ohh dear. I will tell them that we will fix marriage but will we marry when we are ready for it..till then we will enjoy  this as gf & bf"  he answered like he can read my mind. But this is not right solution,isn't it?

"Rugved,what if in future either of us change our mind? It will cause to lose pride of our family." I again tried to explain him. He stood up from my opposite chair and seat next to me.

He kept his right hand on mine and his left hand on my back.I was taken a back with his sudden action.

"Adhira, why are you thinking negatively. I won't let this marriage broke." he said in assured tone.

"Are you proposing me to be your girlfriend or your wife?" I ask with cocky smile on my face. A grim come on his face too.

"I would like both." He said make me blush.