CHAPTER 25:- THE TRIP PART 2

Hey guys,

Here I am with new and long update.

Do comments and keep voting...

!! Happy Reading !!

Let's go to another round of trip
...

I was driving continuously from last 3 hours, glancing back at her from mirror. After almost 1 and half hour everybody got silent, some get involved in their phone some fast fall asleep. Only Siya and Adhira is up right now . On player all Romantic Songs are going on (it will, cause I selected it keeping Adhira in mind). Both of them were into songs, hmning it and busy looking sceneries out of windows. I noticed many time Adhira taking her phone out and typing something.

Once she told me that whenever some lines come in her mind she tends to type it on her phone. I guess she must be writing some small poems right now. Sometimes she looked into mirror to meet my eyes.

We are about to reach now in next 15 mins. I asked her to wake everyone up and to get ready.

----****-----

After reaching at my farmhouse, we all get settle in veranda I took seat on stairs on entry, Sid and Varun took seat in patio while Dev and Siya get Swing to seat. Adhira was standing looking here and there I don't know what happen to her, is she is uncomfortable here?

Shyam kaka Brought Fresh cold lime juice for us.... Ah heaven....This is all I wanted... Taking tray from his hand Adhira served juice to everyone, I took two glasses from her tray and I winked at her. Keeping tray aside and taking her glass from my hand she sat beside me, Smart girl... I smiled to myself.

"Hey Man, your farmhouse is really good, right Adhira?" Dev asked her opinion.

"Yes ... it feels fresh here... Hub...I mean Rugved you know, it's my first time to see farmhouse... And it's really amazing..." Adhira answered and pocked me into side, "Rugved, Where is washroom ... Umm I need to go..." she whispered into my ears.

I giggled, "Sid, Varun Why don't know show House to Dev and Vishal as you both know it well," both of them gave me wicked smile looking at Dev...

"You guys go on I want to seat here for while..." Siya said resting on swing, I continued taking Adhira's hand in mine to get up, "Adhira, let go I will show you house myself." She pouted in confusion but get up and stand beside me encircling her arm around my forearm, "Rugved I want to go to washroom ... please" she pleaded in whispered, "I am taking you there only wifey..." I wicked at her and took her to my room.

I opened door of room and show her towards washroom, I said

"This will be yours and Siya's room... Go first in washroom; I want to talk to you about something."

Hesitating a bit Adhira went in. I turned towards window and open it. Bright sunlight entered into room make it sparkle all over, this is actually my room. My dad, build this house and design this room especially for me.

I was so lost in my old memories when I heard sound of door clicked, I tuned back.

"So what you want to talk" she asked me putting her hands in jeans pockets in nervousness.

"Well... Nothing special... I just want to know if you are comfortable here or not?"

"I am comfortable here Hubby, it's just that I have never been in such place."