Chapter 14 :- Siya

Hey friends sorry for late update. Due to health problem I was unable to update next part.

Please Ignore grammatical mistakes for now.

From this chapter onward there will Writer's POV also

Let me know if you like this change...

And also I am introducing some new characters into story,

Let me know your feedback for them too..

Please Support guys...
___**___

Writer's POV

At Siya's Home

"What Rugved is getting married? Who is this girl, Sid? And when he met her?" she smack hands on table and questioned Sid who was standing near window.

"Can you please cool down for bit? She is Neha auntie's choice and Rugved too like her." Sid answered taking Side of his best friend.

"Where is Rugved I want to talk to him?" She grabbed his collar and ask him. She wanted to talk about this with Rugved as soon as possible

 She wanted to talk about this with Rugved as soon as possible

"Siya ...Please what wrong with you... He is in meeting right now and why are you so upset. We should have happy for our friend. He finally found someone." Sid said now knowing what going on in Siya's head. She fakes smile at him with intention to get update about all happenings till now.

"Sid, you are right ...it just ...just I am just shocked at this news you know. But why know one informed me? Even Rugved didn't tell me about this?" she asked controlling her anger.

"Ohh... that... We wanted to see your reaction; Varun suggested not telling you on phone or whatsapp."

"Siya, I am getting call from Rugved, he must be waiting for me. We will meet in evening at same place okay. Bye" Sid went out of my room waving his hand in bye.

For siya, she always believed that she is one of Rugved's best friends, apart from Sid and Varun or we can say his only girl friend. Whenever Rugved face problem or he is in confused mind set; he always found her to help him to search answer. Now Sid is telling me her that Rugved is getting married and she don't know about it making her loose her mind.

'Rugved must be in such situation where he has no other choice to marry this girl. I should have postponed my trip to London with my family so that this subject would not have gone out of hand. But the time has not gone yet, I can still stop this wedding. I need to see who this Adhira is and why she is in our story...Rugved you are mine, own mine...'She thought smashing cup in her hand and throwing that on ground in anger.

At Rugved's Office

"Siya is here Rugved, I told her about your marriage. You should have seen her expression." Sid was very excited when he told about his meeting with Siya