Chapter 28 :- The Turning Point 💔💔

ADHIRA'S POV

I just ran out form the room and come into the kitchen, taking help of fridge I rested my back to its door. My hand went on my chest feeling race of my heart. Taking a long breath I tried to calm myself. And then a realization hit me.....

Omg.... I kissed him..... 😍🤗

Ohh Adhira ... how can you be so shameless.... 🙈

What he will think now....... Slowly I sat down on the floor sliding my back on the fridge door.....

How I am going to face him now....

Adhira.... You are totally mad...

Closing my mind I repeated the whole moment in my mind.... an unknown smile rise in my heart... I guess this is what they called LOVE....❤❤

My hand went into my hairs losing them a bit more again. I was still feeling my self in his hold. With his eyes only he can take my heart away. And I feel like most beautiful women in the world and not to forget the most important too.

Taking some hair strings unknowingly I started running that moment again and again in my mind. Don't know for how much time I was in that state when I heard

"Adhira......" "Rugved..." I heard Siya and Vishal both calling for us. Coming out of shock I again started to laugh on my state and get up from there. Bitting my lips from stop blushing I closed my eyes again and took a deep breath.

"Cool down my little heart.." I continued patting on my left side of chest and went out.

🔥NEAR FIRE CAMP🔥

When I went out Ragved was already standing near table cutting veggies with Vishal. Where sid and Varun were busy making places for us to sleep.

As I entered the area our eyes meet and the moment got stuck in place again. I was unconsciously biting my lips feeling those moments between us. That when I noticed his gaze shifted from my eyes to lower ... towards my lips...again he looks into my eyes. In that quick moment, he gave me a flying kiss to make me gaps at a place.

My chicks turned red in blush and that takes his best out that hot smirk with dimple... so hot... I was in my thought when winking at me again, to my shock. My eyes widen on this naughtiness.

Ohh Adhu what are you thinking... I shook my head to make my head out of it... I walked towards them and started preparing a meal for us. I didn't saw Siya around the campfire.

"Rugved, where is Siya?" I asked, rugved turned to me and

"she went to bring Drinks for us." He replied

"Drinks!!" I almost shouted at this.

"oh come on don't be like simple girl Adhu, it's not new for you." Sticking tongue out Vishal split out while he was facing Rugved face. My eyes widen on this my bloody friend...

"shut up! no Rugved he is ...he is lying" I threw tomato that was in my hand on him, which almost hit him on his stomach

"ouch ...that hurts you bitch.." he crawled in pain and started running behind me. we were running around a table than fire almost everywhere

I stuck my tongue out and went behind Rugved to hide my self.

NEXT DAY

WRITER'S POV (AT 6 A.M)

Adhira opened her eyes feeling a little sore but it was comfortable. Little rays of sun coming from window giving a more warm feeling to her. A-arm come from behind and embrace her more tightly. She got more comfortable in it taking a deep breath she closed her eyes, turned her self and snuggled in that manly chest.

After some time

ADHIRA'S POV

Taking bedspread closer to me I smiled to myself remembering that goddam dream. That beautiful warm morning and his embrace, so good so comfortable.. ohh Adhu what is happing with you... I guess I am blushing in my sleep as well.... It was too good... ohhhhh can't I go back to deep slumber just to feel him again. This dream making me go crazy... I don't want to get up... Rugved, what you did to me?

That's when I heard knock on the door... hmmm I don't want to get up L ...

Someone again knocks the door... it must be Rugved .. My Rugved ❤❤

Taking my comforters off me I got up to open the door... Wait who is there in bed, I am standing here...I rubbed my eyes again I am still dreaming... Adhu gets up dear.. but why my head is spinning... I am feeling a bit tipsy... ohh my, head its hurting now... I shook my head to come out of it... but that man is still sleeping in my bed... why?

Wait why I am seeing her naked back.. wait this is not my room...huh I am not getting anything that is this happing with me. .. I started looking here and there to gather some clue or remembering what exactly happened yesterday. WAIT..... why am I in diffent cloths... Wait.. this is a man's shirt...

By now my breath starting to get chocked up...what is all this who is this person? Why am I here? What exactly happned yesterday? Why I am in these clothes? Tears took place in my eyes... I was about to weep.. wait adhu let's check first who is he? It must be Rugved, Adhu? I tried to console myself.

With my shaky hand, I tried to touch him and again someone knocked door again, but this time voice also followed it.

"Adhu... Wifey..wake up dear.. or else I am coming in.."

My eyes got widen ... its Rugved... what I am going to do now. How will he react to all this... Rugved, I mumbled to myself asking him to help me... how stupid I am... I clutched my hairs tightly, eyes were not stopping from raining.

And the door got opened...

My time got stuck there... Rugved was standing in front of me with breakfast in his hand... my throat got dry...

"Rugved" I tried to call him but my voice got vanished in thin air...

He comes inside with a bright smile but stood there looking at me in total mess... the tray he was holding left his hand and crashed on the floor...😳😳😳

HEY GUYS ..

I STARTED WRITING AGAIN...

I KNOW ..I KNOW YOU MUST HAVE SHOCKED...

SOON YOU WILL GET NEXT CHAPTER AS WELL

TILL THEN LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK EXACTLY HAVE HAPPNED WITH OUR SWEET ADHU...

WILL RUGVED ACCEPT HER??

OR HE WILL LEAVE HER??

TILL THEN

HAPPY READING !!

LOTS OF LOVE❤❤

♥♥♥ARCHU ♥♥♥