Chapter 4 - New Experiments

Writer's POV

At Sanju's Place

Both families decide to meet at their Mutual Friend Sanju's place. Neha, Rugved's Mother is already there with her Brother Mohan where as Adhira's parents are on the way.

Bell rings, Sanju Open the door and welcomed them.

"Hello, Sanju How are you?" Asked Rashmi.
"Ekdum mast. Come have seat. Meet Rugved's mother Neha...Neha ...Rashmi Adhira's mother and my school friend and her husband  Rishi."
Both Families introduce each other

"Our Adhira is quite shy girl, It took time to her to get mingle with others. Yeah but she is very hard working, she has done her College education on her own. And now, like a son supporting our family." Rashmi talked about Adhira.

"Rugved is my only family. Open minded and easy to mingle with other, exact opposite of Adhira. Currently he is working on expanding his business. I think in their case Science law will be applicable...  Opposite Attracts." Neha smiled.
Adhira's parents also laugh on this comment.

They further talk about their Children's likes and dislikes, life goals etc. Suddenly "I have an idea about this." Neha exclaimed. 
"What is it?" Sanju ask giving confusing expressions.
"Before we make them face each other, let's meet them separately. I mean, I want to know Adhira first and you both meet Rugved. If I found my prospective daughter-in-law in her and same you do than we will make further plan." Neha explained her idea.

Adhira's parent were happy with this, they wanted to be sure about Rugved. So it was good choice for them too.
"I agree with your point. I want to meet Rugved before and talk to him. So it's done. Let fix the date and meet." said Adhira's Baba. Like every father in the world, he wanted to find best for his girl.

At Adhira's Place

Adhira's POV

After meeting them Baba told me that his mother's idea and she want to talk to me first. Baba also agrees with her. I cannot oppose my Baba, but I don't know....I ...I don't feel this is right. 
"What Baba, are we playing KBC?" I asked to  Baba

"What is wrong in it? You don't have to live with husband only. You have to be with her also. Meet her; see what her point of view is. She managed her business and raises a child on her own which is not an easy task. We meet them and found them very open-minded which will suits with your life style. I am also going to examine Rugved."

"See beta it's matter of your life

"See beta it's matter of your life. Don't get to conclusion too fast. If you have any questions that you want me to ask him tell me. Even if you want me to get him check his Virginity, I will ask for it."
Listening to Baba I got shocked and fell sad too , he is even ready to all this for my marriage. "You have worked hard till now; all I want is your happiness." My eyes get burl with tears listening Baba's words.

At Rugved's place

Rugved's POV

"Honestly mom, you come with this idea." I literally started to laugh on this.
"What's wrong in it?" mom pouted
"Mom, do you think she is going to be herself in front of you and not try to impress you by her antics?" 
I kept my point."I want to see that only, I want to check with what her family said to me about her. There is nothing wrong in it in fact they also want the same and you are also going to meet her parents." She counter attacked on me.

"No ways! Is it an interview for Best to be Son-in-law?" I objected

"No ways! Is it an interview for Best to be Son-in-law?" I objected. Like seriously man, I don't want to be interviewed by them.

"I don't know anything. You are going to meet them and that's the final. Date, time and place are fixed so no excuses allowed."

Wow here she hit the ball... now it my mother India's command so I have to follow it.

Wow... This is really New Experiment right ... 

How will be the Marriage interview of Adhira and Rugved?

Will they get Opportunity to meet each other?

How Adhira going to face her would be Mother in law?

Stay tuned for updates.....

♥♥♥Archu ♥♥♥