Chapter 22:- Siya's Turn

Rugved and Adhira went towards car this time he didn't open door for her like always instead he went to driver side and settle there. Adhira took scene into her consideration. She knew if she the one who start conversation first made person who talk second answer more. She got inside taking her seat and taking her character as well. Looking outside of window she started,

"Next time I am not going to come with you at any party." And turn towards him in anger, "How dare you to leave me alone there Rugved for more than an hour? You just forgot about me in that crowd" She showed him a finger and said to him and again turns towards window to her left side. Rugved seat there forgetting his anger over her being guilty for making her alone. "It's better to live alone at home then being left by my person in crowd" tear escape from her eyes, while acting she become serious. Rugved's mind captures the words 'My Person' and made a note of it. He smiled at her words inwardly.

To make her look at him he reached out his left hand on her shoulder but she didn't bugged. He moved from his seat and extends his right hand over her chin hold it made her turn her face. Fog of tears was stored in her eyes wanted to take form of waterfall. All pain she felt all these days have came in Threshold of her eyes. He took her in his arm. Slowly her sobs turned into cry she become relaxed in his arm and let all her tears come down.

Rugved also didn't want to stop her. He was thinking himself lucky to get this close to her. If You can make a person relax in your arms, it is a great achievement in love. After while finishing her all tears she tried to pull herself out of his hold but he tighten her in his arms.

"Sshhhh.. Stay there... listens to my heartbeat..." he made her head rest on his chest, "Its beating for you only. I know I am stupid to forget you there but .... I am sorry please forgive me ..." this time she pushed him and came out of his hold turning again towards her side of window.

"Drive to your house now." She ordered in angry tone. 'You are hard to forgiven Rugved' he thought to himself. But in need to make environment chill, "I know I am looking hot to resist tonight. And although you are already become my Wifey for me, but we are still unmarried in eyes of law dear. Just wait till then." He tried to make her smile but in replay Adhira turned towards him giving him killing glares. He raised his both hand in defeat. They stared towards his home.

At his house

Rugved's mom was sleeping in her room after taking her medicine. Adhira came to her room, took her cloth and went to closet to change. After changing into hers she gathered her stuffed and she was about walkout of door. When Rugved held her wrist, "Wait!! You are not allowed to go alone home at night. I am going to drop you." He ordered her but she raised her finger towards his eye and, "Don't you dare to order me when you can easily forgot me anywhere okay!" her eyes got widen in anger.
She Stormed out of door in thud, Rugved followed her and drop her at her place in silence. Finally night was ended

Next day

Rugved was restless not getting any replay from Adhira, when his mobile screen popped with notification. In hope of her message he slide notification and opened it in hurry, 'Yes Adhira' he thought.

'I am near your office at Café shop due to client meet. If possible meet me in 10 mins not more than that.' He read Adhira's message and got ray of hope to made way to heart again. He stood up from his chair when Sid entered in his cabin, "Dude we are ready, clients are waiting for us. Let's go" with sid's words hi collapsed on chair in lost hope. 'Shit I forgot clients are here, Adhu baby can you wait for me... I am crying here...' he thought to himself lost in his thought.