Chapter 29 :- It's the end or New Start 💔

Adhira was standing there still, looking at his blank expression when tears started falling from her eyes continuously. He walked in front her standing an inch away, "Rugved" a small voice left her throat. His eye got red in anger. She tried to hold his forearm with shaky hands. He looked at her arms and then looked in her eyes again. He turned to the bed when to her shock she found the person who was sleeping next to her was nonother than Dev...

Hearing the sound of tray he woke up and understand the whole situation in one go... he looked at Rugved and Adhira ... gulping saliva cautiously... he looked here and there found his shirt on the floor to wear it...

That's when Sid, Varun, Vishal, and Siya come from behind listening tray's hard crushing sound. Sid comes inside stood behind Rugved. Vishal comes in, he grabs the duvet from the bed and covers her with it.

Siya stood there in the door looking at the scenario. With a glance she understood everything, now it is her time to get happy. Get Her Rugved Back.

"What happened Rugved?" Siya asked faking concern towards the situation

"Rugved??" Sid too called his name in questioned tone.

Rugved turned slightly to his left to see Siya near the door.

He comes forwards and holds Adhira's both forearm...

Adhira was not in a state to explain anything as she herself was not aware exactly what and how happed...her throat went dry but eyes were wet. He looked at her eye with deep emotions. His eyes were telling her story that filed with love, pain, betrayal, hate, anger... he pushed her slightly in arms like he wanted to take her in his arms and heal her whole pain... Adhira was about to hug him back ...

But in the next second

He pushed her hard, away from himself, turning slightly to the door where Siya and Varun were standing

"Stop it !! Just Stop all your drama right now" his Voice suddenly reached at his pick. He again took a deep breath and closed his eyes for a second. A single drop of tear made his way out of Rugved's Eyes. He gulp his saliva and looked at Dev, who wined the game of trust here....

Rugved again turn his focused towards Adhira.. His anger filled eyes was making everyone shiver ...

" I saw What Just happened between you and Dev..."

Tears gathered in her eyes, "Rugved" that's the whole word only she could speak after hearing his thunder voice.

"Don't!! Don't Rugved me with your those puppy eyes okay!! "

She sneaks closer to him...

He looked at her red eyes for a moment and took a deep breath.

"Just Get Out from here Right now, I don't want to see your face again. Sid tell her to gate out from here right now, I don't want to see her face again." He said throwing her hands off of from him other side and looked at Sid to avoid Eye contact with her.

"Shut up Rugved!! Are you mad? where she will go? On the other hand, let's sort the things now. May be nothing has happened like you are thinking." Sid wanted to slap Rugved but controlled himself and suggested him other option.

" Adhira, I said Gate Out now." He grabbed her forearm and pulled her towards the door.

But Vishal come forwards unable to watch Adhira in such bad state... He looked at Rugved with rage and ask him to leave her hand...

"Adhira, for now, let's go from this room? Come get fresh... I hope YOUR Rugved is also want to end the matter in the civil term" Vishal ordered her and took her out of room...

On the other hand Adhira was just looking at Rugved waiting for him to just glance at her once and stop her...

After Adhira left room...Sid rushed towards Dev to grabbed his collor..

"You baster, you can never be anyone's friend in this life?" Sid punched him hard...

"Sid, wait... stop it..." Siya tried to stop them fighting

"huh" Dev smirk looking at Rugved and continued, " What's wrong? It's just that our pure love finally found its way to express" this time Rugved punched him hard that he fell on the floor..

"What Rugved?" wiping blood from his mouth, he started laughing "hahaha, finally the great Rugved failed for the first time. You know what she is just like butter to feel and her body is.."

Rugved didn't let him complete and started kicking the hell out of him, Rugved lost his control over anger he was holding up till on him ...

Sid come forwards and pushed both of them in a different direction. Taking the chance of it Siya took Rugved to his room and ask Varun to take Sid away... while dev was left alone in the room

In Rugved's Room

"Hey Rugved, please don't be so sad. I can't see you like this." Siya came forward looking at Rugved's state taking his face in her hands. He was sitting beside the bed with all shattered things around him. He was so lost in thought without knowledge of the world around him.

Hearing Siya's voice he came out of thought and his eyes met with her. Siya bring her face near him and touched her forehead with his. "Rugved, Please.." she again looked at his eyes... This time her eyes also filled with tears, looking Rugved in such state...

Rugved hold her face in his hand, his eyes move from her eyes to her lips... Siya was mesmerized with his Red eyes that she followed his eyes and looked at his lips too...

His hands sneak towards her neck. In the next second, he grabbed her neck and pulled her towards his face...

Siya's eyes went close with this sudden proximity, she took the advance in this situation..

Their lips were nearly an inch apart to meet....

WILL RUGVED TOOK THIS STEP AHEAD TO GO WITH SIYA...

WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO OUR LOVELY COUPLE...

STAY TUNED...

AS I AM GOING TO END THIS STORY IN NEXT TWO CHAPTERS AND WILL SOON COME UP WITH NEW STORY (AND FAST UPDATES)

HAPPY NEW YEAR YOU ALL...

WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY NEW BEGINNING THIS YEAR...

HAPPY READING !!

LOTS OF LOVE❤❤

♥♥♥ARCHU ♥♥♥