008.

We pulled up in front of a really fancy building, which I had never seen before. Hoseok tossed his car keys at the valet parking boy. Hoseok seemed like he was at home.
As we walked in, we were each handed a bathrobe and two towels.

     "Good day Mr. Jung."

     "Hello."

I was a little confused. I still had no idea where we were.

     "You can undress in there."

     "What-?"

     "You can't bath with your clothes on, duh."

Before I could say anything Hoseok had already gone into his room.
I slowly walked into my room.

    ■ ■ ■

I slowly opened the door to see Hoseok waiting for me.

    "Finally."

He took my hand and guided me through the bathhouse. We walked down a long hallway which was full of doors. At the end of the hall was a giant wine red door. Hoseok pulled it open. Inside was a almost as big as a football field. There was a water fall in the center. I looked up, heaven was drawn on the ceiling. I took a deep breath.

     "Don't just stand there Yoongi."

He smiled and stretched his hand for me to take it. I took it. I walked in with my robe still on. I looked at Hoseok and sighed in relief, he still had his towel on.

     "Do you want a drink?"

I nodded.
Hoseok snapped his fingers and a pretty girl appeared with a bottle of wine and two glass cups.
He took a cup and I took the other. He rose his cup.

     "For there to be more of these times."

He smiled at me as we both sipped from our cups.