069.

(Chapter 69 ;) prepare yourself for some dirt..)

------------------

"I love you too."

He kissed me hard. The warmth of his mouth around mine felt so pleasing and I never wanted it to stop. His breathing became heavy and fast. He pulled me closer. My hands tangled in his soft hair. He held on tight to my shirt as if it was the only thing keeping him alive. I slid my hands down and pulled his shirt up reveling his gorgeous body. He lifted his arms allowing me to remove the shirt.
He began to kiss my neck and collarbone area. I could feel him starting to softly suck. It hurt a little bit but I didn't stop him.

First hickey on his birthday... What are the odds.

He removed my shirt, which was the only article of clothing I was wearing besides my boxers. He continued to kiss me.
His hands began to slide softly down my back. The texture of his finger tips felt like bits of heaven. Once they reached my waist he managed to pull me even closer to him.
His hands now on my ass.
His breath on my neck.
My hands tearing at his back wanting more.
I needed him more than I needed air.

"Daddy... ju-just take me."

Those were the only words I was able to say.
Hoseok stood up with me in his arms.

" Is that not what I'm doing baby boy?"

We smiled.
He walked into my room. He put me down on the bed gently and kissed me.

"You're the best birthday gift I have ever gotten."

I stroke his face.

"You're the best thing that has ever happened to me."

(Hehe... I'll leave the rest to your imagination because smut isn't my thing.)