026.

"Just so you know I have two left feet. I cannot dance to save my life."

Hoseok laughed at me. I covered my face. Hoseok took my hands and put them on his shoulders.

     "It's fine, we're here to learn."

The music started. Tango. Fuck. I had never done this in my life. I didn't know how to even start.
Hoseok put his hands on my waist and pulled me close. He knew what he was doing. We began to dance, he had the lead I just went along. The tempo was fast and so were the steps we were doing.
Hoseok slowed down.

      "Why didn't you reply to any of my calls or texts?"

He whispered in my ear.
The room became very hot. I didn't know what to say. I had to come up with a good excuse. I couldn't think of one.

      "I needed time."

The stared at me waiting for more but there wasn't more. He took my hand and pulled me aside. We sat on a bench that was along to wall.

     "What the fuck does that even mean?"

I shrugged.

      "Don't just shurg at me."

I looked at the ground.

      "I know there's more Yoongi. Please tell me. Did I do something wrong?"

He turned my face to look at him.

      "I-I thought.. We.. I don't know. I don't want to waste my time."

     "So, I'm a waste of time."

     "No! That's not what I meant. You're fun to be with and all, but I want something stable, an actual relationship."

Hoseok nodded.

     "I've never had one of those."

I looked at him with confusion. Has he never been in a serious relationship?
This changed completely the way I thought of him.