062.

During my break I took a walk down the street. I stopped at the ice cream parlor and grabbed a cone.
I saw a person selling balloons. I searched my pocket. I pulled out an extra five bucks I had and paid the sad man for a balloon. They each cost a dollar but I let him keep the change.

Why am I being so nice?

I touched my face and made sure I was still me. Then realized how stupid I probably looked and stopped.
I walked down a few more blocks. I stopped at the light and waited for it to change so I could cross. As I waited and ate my ice cream I spotted Hoseok's car once again. He was parked in front of a hotel. He came out with dark sunglasses on, looked side to side.
I stood there frozen.
An other guy came out I couldn't make out his face that well, but I'm sure I had never seen him before. He handed Hoseok something I couldn't see. They waved and Hoseok left.
I looked down so he wouldn't see me. I hadn't noticed that my ice cream had fallen and that my balloon was now gone.
My day was shit after that. When I got to work again I noticed I had misplaced my phone and had no idea where it was. I also lost my house keys so I had to wait for Jungkook to get home from his afternoon dance class.

Why does life hate me?