073.

"Could you excuse us for a moment."

He nodded and I pulled Hoseok away enough for him not to hear anything.

      "What the fuck is this Hoseok?"

     "What do you mean? Do you not like the surprise?"

I felt anger building up inside of me. Hoseok would never understand.

     "No, no I don't Hoseok. I hate it, i hate it a lot."

Worry filled Hoseok's face.

     "I'm-I'm sorry. I didn't think you wouldn't enjoy this moment, please-"

     "Just shut up. Let's get this over with so I can go home."

Hoseok sighed and we walked to the table. I took a seat farther away away from my father. I ordered a bottle of Champaign and the first thing I saw on the menu.
As the night went on I became more drunk, drinking anything the waiter brought me. Hoseok tried to stop me on the low, but I was still angry.

      "So, Yoongi how has everything been?"

My father tried making small talk.

     "I'm been fine. Way better than when I was at home you know. Hoseok keeps me going and supports me unlike you, father."

I laid back on my chair.

     "I'm glad to hear that. He does seem like a nice gentleman."

     "Hoseok is more than that. I just wish you stop being so fucking fake, father. You never accepted me being with another man, you fucking homophobe. That's why I left the house, why I left my wonderful mother, because of you."

He looked down at his plate. Hoseok put his hand on my leg.

     "I'm sure you're only here because Hoseok has money and you can't seem to look past the money and what others will say. As a matter of fact I don't need you anymore."

I held Hoseoks hand.

     "Hoseok is the only daddy I need."

I grabbed Hoseok's face and kissed him. My father looked away. I knew he couldn't stand gay.

     "This is who I am father. You can't change that"

"You fucking slut."

My father stood up and left.