099.

Jimin and I walked into the bathroom.

"I'm sorry for what just happened."

"It's not your fault."

"Give me your shirt."

"I don't have an undershirt though."

He looked down at the ground.

"Jimin, we're the only ones here."

He began to unbutton his shirt.
He handed it to me and I began to rise it in the sink.

"This fucking red won't come off."

"Don't worry about it. It's fine. I have plenty of more clothes."

He laughed.
The door swung open and Hoseok walked in.

"What is this shit?"

"I'm washing his fucking shirt because some dumbass spilt his drink on him. That's what this shit is."

I said without even looking at him.

"So, I'm a dumbass now."

He grabbed my shoulders and turned me around to face him.

"I am a dumbass for fucking trusting you. For falling in love with you. You're out here having threesomes with your little roommates, having more fun without me, and using a whole fucking box of condoms. That's why your body was so weak, was it not? Now this, are you back with this little bitch? Why are you suddenly being so nice to him? You said you hated him."

"What are you even saying? I have never cheated on you. Not then not now. I have never had a threesome, where did you even get that idea? The box is Jungkook's and Taehyung's. Sometimes I have to sleep in the damn living room because they are so loud. My body was weak because I started working out, going to the gym, i wanted to look better for you. You're so handsome, tall and strong, and I'm over here looking like a fucking noodle. I wanted to more attractive for you. As for Jimin he asked for forgiveness, so I did. It doesn't mean i have forgotten what he did to me. Hoseok, I love you. I love so much."

By the time I was done we were both crying. I put my hand on his cheek and wiped away his tears. He hugged me, tighter than he had ever.

"I-I I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry too."

"Um.. can I get my shirt back?"

We laughed and I handed his shirt back.