085.

I was walking around the airport, lost to be exact. Hoseok's flight was delayed for about an hour. I sat down at a little restaurant inside the airport and ordered something to eat. I took a sip from my coffee and scrolled on my phone.
I looked at the time.
Twenty minutes before Hoseok arrives. I got up and asked for directions to the arrival gate.
I took a seat right in front of the gate and waited with a "welcome home" sign. It wasn't my idea to bring it, it was Jungkook's.

*blast to the past*

         "It's cute."

I shook my head.

        "This is way to cheesy for me. I mean I'm gay but this is over the limit."

Jungkook laughed at me.

         "Just take it. I know you guys haven't been in the best terms lately, this should help."

He shoved the sign into my chest. I wanted to deny it but Jungkook was right.

*back now*

          "Airplane 505 is now landing."

I heard the intercom say. My heart beat began racing. It had only been two weeks but I missed him like crazy.
Lots of people started to appear at the gate. I squinted my eyes looking harder for Hoseok.
There he was walking right towards me wearing a white button up and loose black pants. I dropped the sign I had in my hands and ran towards him. Hoseok's bags hit the floor as he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist like a koala.

          "Baby!"

I grabbed his face and kissed him.