067.

I woke up to 3 feet of snow outside my apartment building.

Fuck this shit.

I went to look out the window.

Hoseok?

He was getting out of his car, wearing a huge jacket and big boots. He walked towards my building. Before he could even make it up the stairs he slipped and fell on his ass. I had never laughed so hard in my life.
The little angel in me said to go out and help him, but the devil took over and I just laid there and laughed like a lunatic.
I stopped when i heard a soft knock at my door. I let Jungkook answer it.

"Yoongi! Your boyfriend is here!"

I put on my slippers and ran out. Jungkook and Hoseok stood there and stared at me.

"What?"

I looked down at myself.

Fuck!

I had no damn pants on, no shirt either, just my bathrobe. I tightly wrapped the robe around myself, feeling my face get really hot.

Karma is a bitch..

We all laughed awkwardly.

"Well, I was going to take you out but it snowed, so I brought beers, movies, and popcorn."

"Movie snow-day date then."

Hoseok nodded happily. I could feel Jungkook's uncomfort. Jungkook grabbed his jacket nd headed out without saying goodbye.

"Just you and me."

Hoseok pulled me close to him. I smiled.

"This one looks good."

I pointed at a random movie. He looked down at them and nodded.

"Then we'll watch this one first, baby boy."

He slid the movie into the DVD, we sat down on the couch and started the movie.