022.

It had been about 3 days since I last saw Hoseok. He had called but I had chosen not to answer. I needed some time before I saw him again.
Namjoon and I finally made up for what I did during the date, so we decided that we needed to spend more time together and make our friendship stronger.

      "Wake uuupppp!"

Namjoon came in screaming. He jumped on to my bed. I grunted. It felt like it was 2:00 AM.

     "I'm hungry and I got paid yesterday. LETS GO EAT!"

I laughed.
Namjoon left my room as I began to get dressed.

We arrived at the cafe down the street. It was our favorite place to go.

     "Hey guys! The same thing as always?"

The waiter said waving at us.

     "Yes please."

They already had our usual table set up. There was always perfect lighting for Namjoons Instagram photos and it was away from the air vent for me.
We could spend hours at this place. It brought back many old memories.

     "Remember when I dated this one faggot our freshmen year."

Namjoon said laughing.

     "Which one? You've dated a lot of those."

He hit my arm and I began to laugh along with him.
Our food arrived.
As always I gave my tomatoes to Namjoon and he gave me his bread. Even though we never liked these things we never asked for them to be changed we just exchanged them between ourselves.
Namjoon rose his cup.

     "A toast for 7 wonderful years of friendship and many more to come."

He said in an English accent. I laughed, rose my cup and sipped out of it.

     "Cheers, mon amies."

I said with a smile.