055.

We stood at our station.
I count see about every size spoons and pots. There were many ingredients on out table.

I can't fucking cook.

"I can't cook either."

Hoseok read my mind. We laughed.

"Are you boys just going to stand there or get cooking. The recipes you can choose from is there. All the things you need is here. Let's go!"

Hoseok handed me the small sheets of paper with names I could pronounce. I looked at the photos that were attached to them and picked the better looking one.

"Bouillabaisse it is."

So that's how it's said.

He looked at the recipe for a long time, reading it over and over again.

"Okay. Pass me the olive oil to start."

I handed him a bottle which I thought was the right one. He laughed at me.

"This is fish oil Yoongi."

Well, fuck how was I supposed to know.

Hoseok reached over and grabbed it himself.
He handed me the fish.

"Wash this."

I wanted to throw up. Uncooked fish felt disgusting in my hands. I walked to the sink and began to wash it. Hoseok looked over at me.

"No baby, not like that."

He wrapped himself behind me and guided my hands the way it should be washed. I nodded softly.

"You got it?"

"Yup."

We smiled. He went back to the oysters. He moved so swiftly in the kitchen. He looked so handsome. I lost my focus and dropped the fish in the sink.

Fuck.

Hoseok looked over at me. I pretended like it wasn't me and kept washing.

I want to die.

It took us about 40 minutes to set everything up. I was sweating by the end of it. I never knew cook took so much effort. Every minute was worth it though. Our dish looked gorgeous.
Hoseok dipped his fork and fed me some.

"Oh my god."

Hoseok laughed.

"Is it good."

I nodded.

"The best I've had in a while."

I loved seeing him be happy.

I loved him.