097.

I walked out of my room. I was wearing the outfit I had picked out for tonight. The blue shirt, blue tie, and black pants. I wore the tie loose around my neck and left three buttons undone.
Hoseok was there. Wearing a blue suit. What are the odds. He had a serious face on.

"Hey."

Was all I could manage to say.

"Can we leave now?"

He looked down at his watch.
Ouch.

"Yup!"

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung and walked out. Hoseok followed and I was the last one out.
The whole drive there was quite.
Hoseok handed the keys to the boy at the valet packing. We all walked in.
We were seated at a table that seemed different than all of the others.

"Oh, VIP."

Jungkook clapped his hands. I wasn't as excited, Hoseok always went for VIP treatment nothing less.

"Can I start you with some drinks?"

The waitress said.

"Bring us Champaign and a bottle of whiskey."

Hoseok said not letting any of us say anything. He waived his hand signally the waitress to leave.
A group of waiters came with the bottles he had ordered and cups for us. The first thing served was the Champaign. We were each handed a cup. By the time I had received mine Hoseok was already serving himself another glass.
I had never seen him this way. I don't remeber him ever drinking much or at all.

Something isn't right.