029.

Hoseok took my hand as he stood up. He looked at his watch.

      "Come on I want to show you something."

I stood up and let him guide me out of the mall and into his car. Before I got into the car I pulled out my phone and texted Namjoon.

Me
Don't wait for me.

Namjoon
Wait what?

Me
Hoseok and I are going somewhere.. um.. don't wait for me I don't know how long it will take.

Namjoon
Ooh, i see ;) stay safe.
Use a condom ♡

I laughed at that last text. Namjoon always said exactly what was on his mind.

We drove for probably 3 hours and I just had no idea where we were going. The music in the car was blasting. Hoseok and I were singing loud. I noticed that we had began to drive up some sort of mountain or large hill. I couldn't  see clearly through all of the fog and darkness. I could see many trees and other wild plants. I had lived in New York for almost my whole life but I don't think I had ever came here.
Hoseok finally stopped.

     "Wait."

Hoseok grabbed my arm stopping me from getting off the car.
I started to feel nervous. We were alone, in the middle of nowhere. Anything could happen.

    "It's not safe to get out while the fog is still low. We'll wait a little bit for it to clear up."

I nodded and leaned back in my seat.