011.

"Hurry!"

Namjoon pulled me into the apartment.

"I took the freedom to choose your outfit."

He handed me a light white button up, black dress pants, a tie, and black shoes.

"Isn't this a little too fancy?"

"Psh. No. We're going to the Per Se."

"The Per Se?!"

Per Se was one of the most expensive French restaurants in all of New York city.
Namjoon nodded at me. Full of surprise I walked into my room to get dressed.
I walked out and Namjoon was dressed up as well. He was already half way out of the door.

"Let's go or we will be late."

We ran to the car.

"Are you not going to tell me anything about the person im going on a date with?"

"Now where's the fun in that."

Namjoon laughed at me. I forced a smile. I was very nervous, and couldn't seem the get Hoseok out of my head.
After about half an hour of driving we arrived. 7:00 P.M.
Namjoon got off the car as fast as he could and I ran after him.

"Namjoon for four."

"Your table is ready sir."

We were seated on the outside patio. It was wonderfully lit. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves in their fancy clothes and expensive dishes.
Namjoon and I sat facing each other. We were handed a glass of water and a menu. After a while I looked at my watch, it had been 25 minutes since we got here and still no sign of Jin or my "date".

"There they are."

Namjoon smiled as he stood up.
I stood up as well and turn around.
Jin walked first.
I laid my eyes on the guy behind Jin.
I gasped.