II

Jilly Anais.

jillyanais Colorado Springs Bound

I blew out my candle before grabbing a thin jacket and getting my luggage. I brought all the heavy bags down with heavy breathing. I dragged the last one into Steph's truck.

He was letting suffer because he knew how much I wanted to leave.

I panted with my hands on my knees. I needed to train since I was slacking since last Olympics. I got in the backseat. Riley's peanut head stuck out and she smiled at me. I gave her a straight face and when I turned my head, she threw her toy at me. I lean over to her.

"Leave me alone, you little shit."

Her smile disappeared and I sat back in my seat, with a smile on my face. But what I wasn't happy about was her loud ass scream afterwards. I slapped my hands against my ears and Steph stopped the car. 

"Please switch seats with me." Ayesha said, getting out. I got out and sat in the front. Riley was clinging to Ayesha and I scrolled through my phone. I smirked at the thirsty comments . 

"So do you think your team will when gold this year ?" Ayesha asked.

"Why would I know ?"

"I was just trying to make conversation."

"Then don't." I spoke, going back to my phone. I started looking on explore page and found a picture of the Usa Basketball team posted by Deandre Jordan.

 I started looking on explore page and found a picture of the Usa Basketball team posted by Deandre Jordan

deandre It might be hard without our boy Steph but we ready to win Gold. #coloradospringsbound

I scanned looking at them. Only like three were cute to me : Kyrie tiny ass , Deandre big self and the little white boy at the end next to Steph.

"Who's the guy beside you ?"

Steph just shrugged. He didn't even look at it. I huffed and went back to scrolling.