XXXVII

Klay Thompson.

"Damn man , we had only one more point to make to win the game." Zaza said, as his accent thickened. He was pissed and we all are. The NBA champions just lost on the opening night.

122-121.

"Okay boys that game was tough and it will probably go down in the history in this season but don't fret, we have many more games to win." Coach told us. He told us some other stuff but I don't think it mattered. We embarrassed ourselves on that court. He walked out and I got on my phone.

Babygirl

When you get home , we need to talk.

"Shit!"

"You good bro ?"

"I'm in trouble." I sighed , throwing my head back before texting her an okay.

"What you do ?" Draymond asked.

"I have no idea."

"What did she say ?"

"When you get home, we need to talk."

"And you have no idea why you in trouble ? She gonna kill you. Nice knowing you bud." Kevin said , patting my shoulder and walked past me.

"I didn't do anything." I told him.

"All I'm saying is she real life crazy so if she coming at you calm , you just gonna die

"All I'm saying is she real life crazy so if she coming at you calm , you just gonna die." Stephen said, standing up.

"I remember that rumor went around that I got a girl pregnant , Corie fucked my ass up before asking if it was true or not." Kevin added.

"Y'all aren't helping me."

"It's probably not even that bad." JaVale replied.

"What happened the last time your girl said we need to talk ?"

"Nevermind." He said, turning around back to his section. I stood up and packed my stuff up.

"Welp y'all might not see me tomorrow at practice."

"Hey my door always open if you need somewhere to stay." Draymond said before laughing.

I stuck my middle finger up as I walked out. I got in my Range and drove home , nervous as hell. I don't even know what I did but I have to apologize off the bat. I was really thinking what I had to apologize for but I couldn't find anything to apologize for. I pulled up and took a deep breath. I got up and walked in to see it was completely dark.