XXXX

Jilly Anais.

I lazily walked into the lockeroom with my hand on my stomach

I lazily walked into the lockeroom with my hand on my stomach. Klay was reading his newspaper and Ayesha was sitting in Stephen's lap, whispering to him.

 Klay was reading his newspaper and Ayesha was sitting in Stephen's lap, whispering to him

"Damn is it interesting ?"

Klay looked up and he smiled a little before he caught an attitude.

"I told you to stay home."

"And I told you I'm grown."

"I'm not tryna to have you have the baby on the court."

"Oh you will be fine, this little asshole kept pushing on my bladder the way here and spinning around. It wants to stay in here." I told him, sitting on his lap.

"Don't judge it, it likes having fun."

"You two still haven't seen if it's a boy or girl yet ?" Stephen asked.

"Nope. But who ever bets on the wrong sex and loses has to buy it all of its stuff." I said. I felt a kick to my stomach and I groaned.

"It's another kick day isn't ?"

I nodded and Klay rubbed my stomach. The kicking stopped and the baby kept it's foot on my stomach in one spot. Klay rubbed his thumb on it and it fully disappeared.

"I don't get why it won't let me do that since I carry it but when you get to come around, its all shits and giggles."

Klay threw his head back with a laugh.

"It's not funny and I'm hungry ." I whined.

"I'll get someone to get you some food when you sit down courtside." He said to me.

"You can do that ?"

"Shh. Don't go around telling people because everyone thinks they can do that."