Final Chapter.

Huge author note at the end guys and it's full of surprises !

--------------------------------------------------------

Klay Thompson woke up to see his wife missing. He scratched his stomach before getting up with a yawn.  He did his business in the bathroom and put on a shirt to go downstairs. He immediately heard the voice of his wife who has talking to the top of her lungs like usual. He walked in the kitchen to hear an argument with Draymond and whoever else he was arguing with.

" How you gonna tell me I'm motherfucking wrong ?"

"Baby it's fine, here's your plate. Sit down and eat." Jelissa said to him, giving him a plate to eat. Draymond shut up instantly and sat down. Klay walked over to Jillian and wrapped his arms around her waist. She blushed and pecked his cheek as she washed the dishes.

"Did you eat already ?"

"Yeah I did. That's why I'm washing dishes ya retard."

"Stop being disrespectful before I handle your ass right now." He darkly said in her ear and rubbing her backside.

"Oh fiesty ? I like it."

He pulled away and she started laughing. She pulled him back and he shook his head.

"Where did you put my plate ?"

"It's in the microwave. I gave you more food than usual since you kept me up last night." She winked before turning back around to the dishes. Klay got his food and sat down.

"You mean to tell me I watched your kids for you to fuck ?" Draymond asked.

"Watch your mouth daddy." Kyla said, grabbing a juice box and leaving the kitchen.

"That's sad that a little girl has to tell you to watch your mouth." 

Draymond ignored them and grumbled. Everyone finished eating and got ready to leave to go to the beach.  Klay and J went upstairs back to their room to see a little ball of hair sticking out of the crib that was already in the room when they got to the Bahamas.

"It's your turn Klay." She said, holding her hands up. Klay walked over and picked up his son.

"You still sick bud ?"

His son responded , roughly rubbing his stuffed up nose. Klay put him back down and grabbed his medicine he had to take. He put the syringe in his son's mouth, forcing him to take it. The one year old whined but still swallowed it.

"You give him his medicine yet ?"

Klay turned around and there stood his wife in a white t-shirt dress. His eyes immediately went to her legs.

"Damn."

"I'll take that as a yes." She said, walking over. He whined and reached for her. Klay got changed and  placed him on the floor to let him play the toys while she got the bags together.

 Klay got changed and  placed him on the floor to let him play the toys while she got the bags together