VII

Jilly Anais

I walked on the plane that I was on with the indoor team

I walked on the plane that I was on with the indoor team. I put my headphones on and sat down in a random seat. As I trying to find a song to listen to, I heard that voice that wants me to strangle who speaks with it.

"You are in my seat."

"Hannah find another seat. It's not that serious."

"But I sit there."

"Take the fucking seat then." I said, getting up and removing my bags from the cabinet above. My small one fell from my hands and onto her head as she sat down. She gasped and stood up.

"You did that on purpose." She claimed.

"Oh shut the fuck up." I grabbed my bags and placed them on the ground.

"You always do shit like this. Stop doing shit to irritate me because you can't have Klay. He doesn't even want you so don't make yourself desperate."

I don't know why but I lost it.

I was screaming and cursing to the top of my lungs and so was she. She shoved me and I allowed myself to weak enough to grab her by her hair and sling her to the ground. Arms wrapped around me and Hannah dug her fingers in my hair. We got yelled at before we separated.

"Jillian. I told you about fighting this year. " Coach shouted. I was being held by bodyguards. One had me by my arms and the other held me by my legs.

"Let me back on the plane !" I screamed.

"No. You will ride with the basketball team since you won't fix your attitude. You are not allowed to fight with your teammates. You did it last year and I won't let you break this team like last time."

Ouch.

"Fuck that I don't care. Let me hit her ass one more time." I shouted, scrambling to leave the heavy bodyguards arms. Hannah got off the plane and started laughing and shit, pointing to me. The plane door opened and they basically tossed me in there. I fell to the ground and quickly got back up, trying to leave. They tried to shut the door. Keyword : tried. I pushed my body against it and got back out. I jumped down and took off running back to Hannah.

I never go down without a fight.

Right before I grabbed her, more security guards grabbed me and blocked me from her. I was held by about four or five guards now. I was shaking in their arms to leave, I was out for blood.

They placed me back on the other plane and shut the door and locked it.

"LET ME THE FUCK OUT!" I shouted , banging on the door.

"Sorry m'am but we can't let you leave." A flight attendant said, politely.

"I'll just kill myself then." I causally shrugged. Her face held horror.

"Thanks Carol. I will take it from here."

I turn to see Klay standing there. I look back at the small white lady who nodded her head and walked off. I turned back to Klay.

"Um would you like to sit next to me on the rest of the flight ?" He asked, rubbing the back of his head. He did that when he was nervous. I found it cute so I nodded my head, stupidly , forgetting completely about what Hannah did or said. He hesitated but he grabbed my hand and lead me through the aisle where some of the team stared. He motioned for me to sit on the inside and I walked in, sitting in the chair. I pulled out my phone and my earbuds because my headphones and bags were in my old plane.

"So Jillyyyyy."

I roll my eyes hearing Draymond.

"Yes Draymond."

"What happened out there ?"

"Let's not worry about the past." I said,shrugging.

"So what do you guys like about each other ?" Draymond said, recording on his phone. I smirked. I loved watching his snapchat.

"Yeah what do you like about me Klay ?" I spoke , turning to him.

"Um you are a nice person ?" He said, cringing at his own reaction. I snickered.

"What do you like about Klay, Jilly ?"

"You know I like his pepe ?"

"HIS WHAT ?" Someone shouted.

"Wait what, you like his.." Jimmy said, turning around and giving me a look over the chairs.

"How would you know if you like his privates ?" Draymond asked.

"I was talking about his perfect personality you pervert." I spoke before laughing and that caused everyone else to laugh. Everyone left me and Klay alone and did whatever they did. I grabbed Klay's hand and laid my head on his shoulder.

"What are you doing ?"

"Being all cuddly. It's not like anyone is watching."

"It's not like I minded it anyway." He chuckled.