XIV

This chapter will be sad, just letting you all know.

Jilly Anais.

"Damn this shit good." I said, eating this fish thing they had. I thought it was a fat fish and when I cut into it , it was a crab cake filling stuffed inside. I practically moaned and I killed it in two minutes.

"Was it that good ?"

"It was great." I said, leaning back and rubbing my stomach. We sat there a little longer and most of the teams were mingling around in the center just talking. We were all a family here and they loved each other's company. Me on the other hand - no. But I decided since I was in a good mood I was going to talk to them. When I started a conversation with some of these people, they were shocked but sweet nonetheless. I was talking to Allyson Felix about her getting more medals when someone interupted her as another girl came up.

"It was nice to meet you." She said to me, giving me a quick tight hug with a smile, walking off. Before I could move , hands covered my eyes.

"Guess who ?"

I froze.

Fuck, why did he come here out of all times ?

"Steph ?"

I turned around and there he was in the flesh. He smiled at me, showing me his small gap. Yeah he was here and I wasn't gonna waste time pinching myself.

"W-what are you doing here ?" I said, looking around. I was hoping Klay wasn't around. Stephen was like my big brother and I don't think big brothers are happy when their little sister gets a boyfriend.

"I told you I was going to come see you for finals."

"Oh yeah I forgot." I spoke, nervously.

"You alright ?"

"Yeah I was just thinking about something."

Stephen kept talking well only to himself because I was being awkward. I was looking around for Klay but I soon found him. I really didn't find him. He came up beside me and I only knew he was around because I knew his cologne smell.

Fuck!

But what I also wasn't prepared for was what Steph said.

"My boy Klay!"

He dapped Klay up and Klay was completely rigid.  I raise an eyebrow and turned to Klay.

"Wow Klay you didn't say you knew Stephen."

"Man this been my boy for the last five years."

"Five years you say ?" I said, adding fuel to the fire. I'm a little mad because I told him about all my friends and he hardly said he had friends.

"Man thanks for looking out for Jillian. I asked you to watch her over these Olympics and I told you to do whatever you have to do and you did it. You came through man. I owe you a big one." Stephen said, dapping Klay up one more time.