IX

Sorry but this chapter is filthy. Read at your own risk.

Jilly Anais.

I wiped my eyes , groaning as a headache pounded against my temples. I could hardly open my light green grayish eyes. I grabbed a pillow and put it over my face.

"I see your up."

I quickly removed the pillow and I eyed the room until I spotted who spoke. Klay stood there with no shirt and his hands filled with pill bottles and water. I blushed and covered my face.

"Please don't tell me I did something stupid."

"I mean the worst thing you did was kiss Draymond and begged him and Alisha to bring you back here." He shrugged, walking towards me. He sat down on my side of the bed and placed down the bottles and water on the nightstand.

"Did you have a nice sleep ?"

"I guess so. I'm sorry to -"

"It's fine. We all have our moments. You weren't a bother at all." He said, giving me some pills to take.

"If you laced this shit, I will kill you."

"Just take the pills."

I took the pills and swallowed them all at once and drunk some water to chase it.

"In the bathroom, I got your toothbrush and some clothes from Alisha."

Wait... I haven't brushed my teeth or showered. I look a hot fucking mess and he was just in here , smiling in my face.

I jumped out the bed and ran into the bathroom, disregarding the fact I had a whole hangover. I shut the door and locked it. I looked at myself in the mirror and I wanted to pass out. My lipstick was smeared far enough to the middle of my cheek and my mascara was in dry streaks down my face. My hair was all knotty and all over the place.

Why was one of my earrings missing ?

I took out the other one and threw it in the trash. It's not like I was gonna find the other one and I had millions of hoops. I took off my clothes and got in the shower. I showered with Klay's body wash. I smiled, knowing I was gonna smell like him. I got out later and when I tried to unwrap my towel ,Klay walked in.

"Oh I'm sorry I needed my phone." He said, looking down and away or any direction that I wasn't standing in.

"Why you being  so shy ?"

"I'm not. I'm just trying to not look at your body."

"I didn't think I said you couldn't."

"I still don't feel comfortable even with your permission." He said, still looking away.  I walked over and stood infront of him. I dropped the towel and stood there in all my glory.

"What about now ?"

"You -You -I-"

I kissed him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He stood there, completely frozen so I did his work for him.  I pulled closer me as I took steps back, pushing him out the bathroom and to his bed.  I pushed him down on the bed and stripped him off his clothes.