XVI

Jilly Anais.

"I don't want to leave you." I pouted. I forced myself in Klay's arms.

"Sorry babygirl but you have to. "

"But I want to be with you 24/7."

"She clingy bro, cut her off." Draymond interrupted. Klay turned to him and gave him the middle finger while he laughed. Klay turned back to me and unexpectedly kissed my lips passionately. I wrapped my arms around his neck but I remember there was other people like Draymond , Alisha , Kevin and Andre were on the plane. I pulled away with a blush on my cheeks and a small smile.

"Call me every night okay ?" He whispered. I nodded my head.

"I love you."

"Love you too."

I completely pulled away from him and grabbed my bags. I waved goodbye to everyone on the plane and walked down the stairs.

"AUNTIE !" Riley shouted, wiggling out of Ayesha's arms.  I bonded with Riley over the time that I was in Rio and I felt completely embarrassed that I taunted and made fun of a child and were disrespectful to them for my own personal reasons.

I bent down and stuck my arms out. Ayesha put her down and she ran to me, wrapping her tiny arms around my neck.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too sweetheart."

She let me go and ran back to Ayesha. I grabbed my bags and walked over to Stephen who was holding baby Ryan in her carrier.

"You grab Riley , Ayesha here's Ryan so I can carry the bags."

I nodded and picked up Riley.

"Mommy and daddy has these sometimes." She mumbled poking my neck. I immediately hissed. Klay left these hickies here two days ago and I knew why, he was marking his territory for the time being he wasn't gonna be physically with me.

"Don't do that and don't ask them about these okay ?"

"Okay."

I carried Riley to the car and buckled her up. I got in the front seat while Ayesha got in the back. Stephen got back in the car and started it up. Before he could pull off, a big darkskin fist banged the window, practically almost breaking it.