XXII

Jilly Anais.

Klay lead me to my seat and sat on the outside of me

Klay lead me to my seat and sat on the outside of me. Ayesha noticed us and turned around.

"So I like your dress." Ayesha said, trying to make conversation.

"I love your pant suit. Who made it ?"

We started talking about random shit while it was strong tension , mainly from Stephen. I knew his jaw was clenched and his fists were tightly closed. He leaned over to Ayesha and whispered something to her. I could tell by the look her face that it was bad. She gave me an apologetic look before turning around.

"I don't like this." Klay whispered to me.

"Neither do I."

"I rather him actually kill me then be quiet and suspenseful. " He said, in my ear. I turned to him and pecked his lips. Klay pulled away fast as shit.

"What the fuck ? He's right here!" He whisper- yelled.  I let out a loud laugh, causing some people to look at me. 

"Why are you two making so much noise ?"

I look over to see Jelissa and Draymond sitting next to us. Jelissa sat down and looked at me.

"So Steph how you feeling ?" Draymond boldly asks. Stephen turns around and gave him the most evil look. I scooted closer to Klay and put my arm across his body and my legs on his. I put my other hand in his jacket pocket, which was M&Ms.

"How were those in there without me knowing ?"

"I put them in when I tried to get you to clap my cheeks."

"I hate when you say that."

"Yo Draymond ya boy don't want to clap my shits." I said to Draymond.

"You don't want her cheeks ?!?"

More looks were given in our direction and Draymond doesn't care, going on.

"If you already did once, why you scared to do it again ?"

Jelissa hit Draymond and pointed to Stephen.  He cringed and turned back to the stage.

This was terrible.