V

Jilly Anais.

I looked down at my clean white shoes in the bathroom before trying to leave but blocked by Hannah

"So where did you go yesterday ?"

"To get food ? Why would it be any of your concern ?"

"Anything that deals with Klay is my concern."

"Oh he's your concern ?"

"Yeah he is." She smirked , folding her arms.

That's why he didn't want me to have sex with him but that doesn't make sense if he was willing to eat out with me and talk to me all day.

I'm officially confused.

"But how is he your concern ?"

"Me and him are together ."

"And how is it going ?"

"Its great." She said, smirking. I kinda snickered. Klay told me all his business yesterday and didn't mention her name at all. If anything , it was great on her side but not on his.

"Well I hope you have fun with your relationship with him. And we should go to practice."

"Yeah just watch yourself."

"Its okay, I have my eye on a whole other person." I smirked, walking out. I went outside to the track where the rest of the group was waiting. We were running laps and they were having us going in sixes.

Alisha , Kayla , Rachel, Derozan , Cousins and Anthony went first.

I walked up the stands and decided to sit next to Green infront of Hannah and Klay.

"Hey Green."

"Um hey." He said, awkwardly.

"You know what , you should get my number after practice."

Draymond looked surprised and his eyes went to Klay and he looked back to me.

"I would but like my phone's broken."

I went in his bag and pulled out his phone he was just on.

"This is Kev's right Kev ?" He nervously said, patting Kevin's shoulder.